Chapter 34

Here you go, a fresh new chapter! sorry it's kinda short :(

___________________________________

"Truth or dare? Really?" I asked. The idea seemed fuzzy to me. Something bad always happens in this game. I am sick of it.

"Yes but we'll keep it on a easy level." Louis explained. He sat down on the ground, following with Niall and Liam. We all formed a circle. I was still on the couch with Harry while the rest was on the ground.

"Okay truth or dare Siya?" Niall asked.

"Truth." He groaned which made me chuckle. He tapped his chin, thinking for a while.

"Okay have you ever gotten really wasted?" I shook my head which earned an eye roll from him. It was my turn to ask.

'Truth or dare?" I asked Liam. He chose dare. I dared him to ask Paul for a condom which he did and Paul almost slapped him. I couldn't stopped laughing when Liam blushed.

"Okay, stop laughing." I stifled my giggles to continue the game. He asked Zayn truth or dare which he picked dare. Liam dares him to let him tweet something on his account. I didn't even want to know what he would tweet so I didn't ask.

The game went on for at least an hour. The dares were funny and all. It was now Harry's turn to ask.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. Obviously I picked truth. "Have you had a boyfriend these past four years?" My smile dropped. I looked down, embarrassed. I shook my head.

"I think that's enough of truth or dare." Zayn said. I got up from the couch. I wanted to change out of my attair since its getting late. I threw some sweats on and a tank. I took the couch since everyone took a bunk.

"Night guys!" I hollered. Before I knew it, I enveloped into a deep sleep.

~~~

I woke up in a room. I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked down, seeing myself in a bed. How did I get here? Soft snores were heard from the floor. I peaked my head down seeing a mess of curls. Harry laid on a mattress on the ground. I threw the duvet off my body, quietly getting out.

I strolled to the bathroom. I stripped from my clothing and got into the shower. I literally cursed when it was a glass shower. I made sure the door was locked before hopping in.

I applied the shampoo to my long black hair. I washes it off, inhaling the scent of the shampoo. It was the scent of strawberries. I laughed at myself for packing Sarah's shampoo. Once my body was applied with soap, I washed it off from the water. I accidently leaned onto the cold glass which made me jump.

"Hey, not to interrupt or anything but are you done yet?" I heard a masculine voice yell through the door. I turned the knob of the water, preventing from any water coming out.

"Yeah, be out in a second!" I hollered. I grabbed my towel, wrapping one on my body and the other on my hair. I dried my body before putting on my undergardements. I let my hair fall on my shoulders by removing the towel. I slid a shirt over my head and some shorts. I twisted the door knob, seeing Harry sitting on the bed, shirtless.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." I apoligized. He shook his head before grabbing a towel and entering the bathroom. I dried my hair with the towel before wrapping it into a messy bun. I love to do this because it gives me natural waves instead of burning it with machines.