Chapter 33

WOW You guys reach the goal fast! Thanks, keep it up!!!

____________________________________

I woke up the next day, feeling tired. All I remember is going to bed at midnight after the show. I woke up, having a cramp in the back. I arched my back, trying to make the pain fade away.

"Hey, is the pain worse?" Emma came in, sitting on my bed. I shook my head, covering my face with my bare hands.

"What happened?" I mumbled with my morning voice. She started to chuckle which later on turned into laughs.

"You fell straight on your ass backstage." She stifled a laugh. I was still confused but pushed all of it to the side. I got up, lazily walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered. Since I had time to kill, I washed my hair and shaved m legs.

"When do we drive to the next top?" I asked her as I tied a hair tie around my messy bun. She checked her phone, sliding and tapping.

"Five." She simply responded. I turned on some music, dancing around. Shower by Beckie G was currently playing. I grabbed emma and made her dance. Since I had the phone in my pocket, I danced out the room.

I first went to the first room and yelled the lyrics out.

"Singing in the shower! Lada de lada da lads da'" I screamed, banging the door. Groaning was heard on the end. I copied my actions on the other doors.

"Wake up you lazy bums!" I yelled. The doors swung open, lazy boys filing out.

"Five more minutes?" Luke asked. He was swaying back and forth. I shook my head, pushing him inside, letting him get ready.

"Okay, what is she on?" Louis asked, narrowing his eyes slightly. I rolled my eyes, brushing past him. I pushed everyone in their rooms, telling them to get ready.

"Wait where's Zayn?" Emma asked, looking around. I didn't have to guess. I marched into his room, yelling at the top of my lungs. He shot up, his eyes blood shot red.

His breathing slowed down, laying back down.

"I'm tired." He mumbled under the blanket. I sat on his back, shaking his arm.

"Zayn, come on get up." I told him. He shook his head, stuffing his head deeper in the pillow. I shook his arm again.

"Nope, not until you say it nicely. Adding a little word if I must say. I scoffed, hopping off of him. I walked away but he forcefully yanked me back. "Its not that hard to say one, simple sentence." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, dear loving brother, please wake up." He smiled. I had a foreign taste in my mouth from the use of that word. I exited his room, still having the taste.

He looked so happy from that simple use of word I used. I never used it in front of him. It was odd.

An hour later, everyone had showered and was ready. The Aussies had an interview to do so they had to leave for a couple of hours. I was laying across the couch, watching t.v. Our eyes were glued to the t.v. for the past two hours straight. We still have four hours to kill.

"I'll be back." Harry spoke, picking his phone out of his pocket. We all nodded. I continued to watch the t.v., no one was really speaking. It bothered me that no one was talking or interacting. I got up, snatching Louis's phone. He gasped but I ignored it. I took the tablet from Liam and the phone from Emma.

"Niall, give me your phone." I demanded, pulling my hand out. He sighed and fished into his pockets, pulling out his phone. Zayn's phone was on the counter so I placed everyone's on there.