Chapter 9

4 days... Yeah I know, not a lot of time. The bell rang, breaking from my thoughts, and there was an announcement from the principle.

"Attention students, we will be having a half day because of a gas leak." The principal announced. Everyone cheered in happiness. The bell rang, and everyone scatterered out of the classrom while me, I just took my time.

 I headed to my second class, but a hand covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it was no use.What is up with people taking me?! They led me to the closet and I started to panic. I turned around and was about to slap the person but stopped my hand.

"Hannah! Emma! what the fuck is wrong with you?" I nearly yelled. They started to laugh at my anger.

"Let's ditch." Emma blurted. A smirk came up onto my face, but quickly faded when their smiles faded.

"Okay, um you are going to hate us but um, Zayn might or might not have planned to ditch with us." Hannah trailed off. My eyes widened and I shook my head. She's joking.... right?

"Have you seen that monster? Nope, uh uh, no." I said and reached for the handle but Emma stopped me.

"Don't worry, we will stay by your side." Hannah assured me. I sure hope so.

"Yeah, at least you don't have to worry about Niall and Harry." Emma smirked. Hannah kept looking at Emma and me and raised an eyebrow. She put her head down and started to blush a light shade of red.

"Oh come on it's obvious that they like you!" Emma said. Hannah blushed a darker shade. I smiled at her, but inside, I think my heart broke.

"Anyway, when do we leave?" I asked. The door swung opem revealing Liam.

"Now, and don't worry I didn't hear your conversation about Niall and Harry." He smirked. Hannah and Emma took my arm and pulled me out of the closet. We first checked the hallways, making sure they are empty and no signs of teachers. When it was clear, we headed out. The boys were at the back gate, so we met them there.

"Okay we have 2 cars so move out!" Louis yelled. Emma, Liam, Louis, and Niall went in Louis car. While Zayn, Hannah and Harry went into Zayn's car.

"Oh look there's no room okay bye!" I said and tried to run off but an unfamiliar arm catched my wrist. I turned around and saw Harry holding my wrist.

"Theres plenty of room." Hannah explained, pointing to the empty seat beside her. I sighed and got in. You know that one time that you just want to punch your friends in the face, yeah that's how I feel. We drove down the road, and most of the drive was silent.

"4 more days." Zayn mumbled.

"What was that?" Hannah asked.

"Oh nothing." He replied. He smirked at me through the front mirror. I propped my elbow onto the handle of the door and stared out of the glass window. Trying to ignore his glare.

"Uh may I know where we are going?" I asked.

"We're going to the fair!" Harry yelled. The car stopped and Harry ran into the entrance. I giggled at the  sight but stopped when Zayn shot me a glare. Hannah got out of the car, following by me. We walked to the ticket booth where a hiper Harry stood.

"Shit, I didn't bring any money." Hannah mumbled.

"Its okay, I'll pay for yours." Harry said with a smile, showing off his dimples. Those dimples.... Okay I need to stop, he likes Hannah not me. I was next in line and went in my pockets to check for money.

"Nope no money, okay guys guess I'll have-" Niall cut me off and paid for me. I sighed and entered the fair. "Thanks." I mumbled. He nodded and walked away. I felt someone's presents, I looked up and saw Emma.

"Hey, you don't look happy." She said while biting into her cotton candy. I put on a fake smile and gave her a thumbs up. She raised an eyebrow but I mouthed 'later'.

The first ride we went on was called the "Screamer." And let me tell you this, DON'T TRUST HANNAH IN EXAGGERATION.

"Hey, lets go on the ferris wheel!" Niall exclaimed and took Hannah's hand. Harry shot daggers at Niall. I literally restrained myself from laughing.

"Come on, Siya!" Emma said grabbing my wrist but Louis got her. Zayn went with Liam, so that left me with Harry. I saw Emma give me a thumbs up but I gave her the duck.

"You don't have to-" I stopped when Harry already sat down. I slowly walked over there and sat down. I avoided eye contact and staired out the window. I felt Harry get up and started to jump. My eyes widened and I held onto the seat.

"Harry STOP!" I said holding onto the seat tighter, but that made him jump more. I got up and tried to make him stop but ended but falling onto him. I looked up from his chest and he was staring at me. I scurried up from my feet and sat down.

"Sorry" I mumbled and sat down. Well that was just stupid of me. The ride was quiet the whole time. We finally reached the ground and got up.

"Im hungry, whos up?" Liam asked. Before anyone answered, Niall ran off yelling food, Louis went after him. We all followed them to the car.

"Let's get McDonald's!" Emma bursted. Of course Emma would say McDonald's. We all hoppped in the cars and drove to McDonald's.

"Everyone ordered?" Zayn asked. Everyone nodded except me. Everyone turned to me, waiting for me to order.

"Im not hungry." I mumbled.

"Oh come on! You have to be, you ate nothing all day!" Emma said. I shook my head and sipped my water.

"Hey I'll be back." I said and got up, heading to the bathroom. I opened the door and went to the sink. I pulled the bottom of my pants up and stared at my scars that were hurting me all day.

"Hey Siya, you in-" Hannah stopped when she saw my scars. She gasped,  I pulled the pants back down and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back.

"Hannah, please stop crying." I whispered into ber ear. She stopped crying and we pulled apart from our hug.

"Um Hannah, you might have your mascara running." I said pointing to her face in the mirror. She nodded and took a paper towel and cleaned up. We exited the bathroom and headed to the table, everyone still talking.

"Is she anorexic?" I heard Liam whisper. I cleared my throat and sat down. Everyone stared at Hannah and me.

"Hannah, were you crying?" Harry asked, she didn't answer just continued eating.

"Hey, its getting late. We should go" Zayn finally spoke, getting up.We mirrored his actions and got into the car. They first dropped off Hannah at her house. They pulled up at my place and I got out of the car. As I shut the door, Zayn caught my wrist.

"Remember, 4 days." He whispered. I got out of his grip and headed home. Once I got in, there stood my mum and dad with their hands crossed around their chests.

"Where have you been young lady?" My mum spoke up. I looked over at the clock and realized it's 9:30. Damn, times flies past but when you're in school, its totally different story.

"Sorry mum, uh my phone died. I was hanging out with my friends." I spoke while heading upstairs.

"You're grounded for the week!" My dad yelled, I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I changed into my tank top and sweats and drifted off to sleep, thinking about what Zayn said. 4 days. I literally cringed at the thought.

So any guesses of what will happen.... if u get it correct,  you get a cookie! LOL but if u do I'll PM you. And I won't be updating the next chapter until I get 1K reads. I'M SORRY but you guys are really close so it's kinda fair. PLZ VOTE I NEED IT!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW