Chapter 12

So as you see, this chappie is kinda long but I promise next one is longer :) I'll be writing long ones from now on so hope you enjoy it! But I won't be updating until like next week but if I get a fudge ton of votes, I might reconsider!

VOTE AND COMMENT MEANS A LOT!

____________________________________

I woke up to another unfamiliar room, but I was sure this wasn't Niall's house. I threw the duvet off of my body and looked around.

"Hello? Anybody?" I asked, no reply. I got up, pain shot through my whole body. I walked to the door, it was locked. I groaned and sat on the bed, crying. Why won't they just leave me alone? I wiped my stray tears away and headed for the bathroom. I looked for a razor and started to cut, this time on my wrists.

"Siya! Stop!" Louis yelled and reached over to the razor and threw it away. I stared at him in shock. How did I not hear him come on here. He picked me up from the floor and hugged me, crying on my shoulder.I froze from his actions, my arms still on my side.

"Please don't tell anyone." I whispered, my eyes getting watery. He lets me go and stares at me, with sympathy. He wiped my stray tears away and wiped his which were still flowing down his cheek.

"Where else have you, you know." He asked.

"My legs and stomach." I mumbled and got up. I washed the blood from my wrist, ignoring the stinging.

"Lou, has she waken up?" Liam asked as he barged in. I hid my wrist with my hand as he looked at me. He sighed in relief when he saw that I was awake. He put a hand on his forehead. "Thank god! You've been out for 8 hours!" Wait what! I looked over at the time and it was 11 p.m. I quickly rushed to look for my phone, I found it on the night stand.

"Where's my book?" I asked, walking in circles. Oh god, what if he hurts her again. I swear if he lays another finger on him, I won't hesitate to swing another bottle at him.

"Siya, its okay you can stay-"

"You don't understand, I need to go, now!" I yelled. I gave up of finding my book and ran out of the room, ignoring the pain in my stomach. I rushed downstairs and placed my hand onto the knob.

"Wait, let me drive you." Liam and Louis were hot on my heels. I opened my door and rushed into the car, not caring about the seatbelt. The car ride was silent but I didn't care. All I cared about was Sarah's safety. When we reached the driveway, I rushed out the door before the car fully stopped.

"Thanks." I rushed my words and stuck my key into the knob, opening the door. Once I got in, I literally slapped myself.

"Im so stupid, my mom was home." I face palmed myself. I headed to my room, but bumped into my mum.

"Hey sweety, remember Zayn is coming over Sunday." She said while yawning. I gulped while nodded. I headed into my bedroom, suddenly tired. I don't know what's up with me with sleeping so much. I hopped into bed, not othering to change and enveloped into a deep sleep.

*******

"Wakey wakey!" I heard a voice yell. The person poked me on the cheek and I instantly knew it was.

"Sarah, it's a Saturday. Let. Me. Sleep." I turned around the opposite side and closed my eyes. But that didn't stop her. She pinched my cheeks and mushed my cheeks together.

"Its already 1!" She yelled while jumping onto the bed. I threw a pillow at her and she fell off the bed.

"Sarah!" I yelped and got out of bed. She started to cry and held onto her arm. I started to panic. Without hesitation, I picked her up and carried her downstairs. Good thing mum isn't here. I took dad's car keys and placed Sarah in the car. I got into the drivers seat and drove to the nearest hospital. And what a coincidence, mum works there.