Chapter 19

~Vote and Comment, really helps~

The room went silent after what Niall just asked. I looked over at Harry, who was still silent. He looked worried.

"Yeah, I met this girl. Her name is Isabelle." Harry simply responded. I nodded and went back to my phone, where Niall mouthed 'sorry'. I assured him it's okay by shaking my head. I looked at the time on my phone, which read 6:26.

"Hey, I'll start making dinner." I told them but they shook their heads. I pushed past them, but Louis pushed me back down.

"We ordered Chinese." Louis said with a toothy grin. I went back to Niall, who was looking over at the side. I decided to get my headphones and go upstairs since I don't want the conversation awkward anymore. I closed the door behind me and layed on my back on the bed.

"So, I'm sorry I mentioned that its just-"

"Niall! It's okay." I cut him off by laughing. It's cute when he's panicking. He took a deep breath, and relaxed.

"So, can you please tell me what Hannah's wearing to the party? I wanna know!" He yelled, making my ears hurt. I shook my head and he groaned.

"Sorry, blame Gemma. She won't let me see my dress."

"Hey I gotta go, bye." He told me, he hung up and I plugged my phone into the charger. But before I left the room, my phone beeped. It was a text from Liam. When did I get his number..

Liam: Hey goodnight, and I just see how you guys hang out at Harry's and not bother to call me!

Siya: Sorry! to be fair Zayn wasn't there.... Goodnight! x

I looked over at the time and it reads 8. When I headed downstairs, the smell of food filled my nostrils. On the kitchen counter displayed the food. I grabbed one and leaned onto the counter, eating the food.

"Hey." I jumped from the voice. I turned around and stared into those green eyes.

"Hey. Where's Lou?" I asked him. He simply replied 'home' and dug into the food. We ate in silence, the only sound was coming from the t.v.

"So, are you excited to go to the club?" He asked me. I waited until I was done with the food in my mouth, forcing to swallow afterwards.

"Well considering my first time going to one, yeah. But kinda nervous." I honestly told him.

"Don't worry, just have fun." I nod. After I was done with the food, I threw the foam container into the garbage.

"So tell me about Isabella." I broke the silence as I sat down onto the arm chair while he sat on the couch.

"Well she's really nice unlike that Britanny bitch." I laughed at the name he called her. He rambled on how she's sweet and kind to everyone. I zoned out a while but kept nodding because I didn't want to be rude.

"Hey can you pass me the remote?" I told him. He threw me the remote and I flipped through channels until I stopped at Fresh Prince of Bellaire.

"I love this show!" Harry exclaimed and he leaned back onto the couch. For the past 2 hours, we watched Fresh Prince of Bellaire. My eyes suddenly got droopy, but I tried my best to stay awake. When I couldn't keep them open any longer. I decided to go to bed.

"Harry if you want to sleep in your room, you can. I'm fine with the couch." I told him.

"It's okay, you can go." I nodded and headed upstairs. I unplugged the charger cord and jumped into bed.

"Goodnight Sarah." I whispered to myself before falling asleep.

*****

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* I hit the stupid alarm clock and groaned. I looked over at the time, seeing it's 7:00 a.m. He probably forgot to turn it off. I turned the opposite way and slept, but my hand hit something hard. I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Louis.