Chapter 27

-- Vote and Comment, really helps!!!!!--

____________________________________

Once the words left my lips, everyone was silent. Louis and Niall's head were hung low while Liam just looked somewhere else. Zayn stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"Wait, they bullied you?" Sarah screeched. I sucked in a sharp breath, forgetting she was in here. She walked over to me, with wide eyes that will pop out of her head any moment.

"Sarah this is a secret, just don't tell mum, okay?" She didn't respond, she just ran out of the room. I tried going after her but Emma held on to me.

"She needs time by her self to think." She explained as she released her grip on me.

"Okay, can you explain all of this now?" Ashton asked, sitting down on the ground. Emma pulled a chair which I had no where to sit. I decided to sit on the ground, leaning on Emma's chair.

I started off when Zayn and Harry started to tease me back in middle school. Later on, they met Liam and Niall who joined the group. They would prevent me from having any friends and make my life miserable. When it was High school, I thought my life was going to get better but it was the opposite. They met Louis. Before they did, Lou and me were best friends. They started to physically bully me after he joined their little "gang".

"Yeah, we get it you don't have to continue." Luke protested and pulled me into a side hug.

"But it's all good I forgave Niall and Liam." I spoke. Louis looked at me with symathic eyes but I ignored his look. Friends don't keep secrets to themselves, more importanly if it's about them. I was so close to forgive him but I decided not to when I found out he knew. With Harry, I didn't forgive him because I'm so confused with my life ever since he came into it. He made my world upside down. One day he said he likes me and the next day he has a girlfriend. Doesn't make much sense, right? And lastly, Zayn. I can't forgive him because he's the one who started all this, not to mention he sometimes forced them to do it. But I'm not going to lie, I did feel sorry for him when his- our parents died.

"So, when does your show start so I can get you guys ready." I asked while getting up, setting my big bag which had all the make-up for girls and boys. I wanted to change the topic since the atmosphere was getting thicker by the second.

"Um, at 7 p.m., which we still have 3 hours to go and didn't your boss tell you the news?" Liam asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at the mention of news. I looked down at Emma which she then, looked away. The atmosphere seemed to freeze, only focused on this moment.

"What news?" I managed to ask.

"You're hired to come with us on the Where We Are tour." Harry mumbled as he walked past me. I scowled at him, wanted to say colorful words at him but decide against it.

"T-tour?" I asked, they all nodded. I closed my eyes, breathing slowly. Past these four years were the best years of my life and now we're back to the past. I have to stay with my past bullies. I opened my eyes, looking for my purse. I looked for my cell phone which was at the bottom. I called Mum, she's going to be pissed because I've told her about the bullying because she was getting suspicious. I looked down at the screen, seeing I have already dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mum? Could you pick up Sarah at 8? Because, I'm going on tour." She started to get excited of how she explaines how proud she is of me.

"May I ask who it is?" She questioned.

"Yeah it's a band." I hung up before she could ask me furthur questions. I sat back down, silence filled the room. I heard the door creak open. I flicked my head to the door. Zayn slowly walked in, a phone pressed aginst his ear.