Chapter 26

A/N: Remember, the time fraim is now 2014, just wanted to remind you. Sorry if I sound annoying with these author notes..

(Unedited)

___________________________________

August 2014

The annoying beeping of the alarm clock woke me up fro my slumber. I groaned with my groggy, morning voice and rolled over to the side where the sound was coming from. I slammed my hand onto the machine without looking. It didn't turn off. I lifted my face from my body, the sun blinding my eyes. I shut them, squinting them open slowly. When I was used to the brightness, I turned off the alarm clock and got ready. Since I had the weekend off from my work, I took my time getting ready. My job is a Fashion Designer. I do most of the clothing selections and sometimes do makeup and hair. I graduated from the univeristy of New York last year. I had trouble making friends since everyone wanted to be friends with me because The Zayn Malik is my brother. I trusted no one since the only reason they wanted to be friends because my brother was famous, so I didn't trust anyone.

As I finally moved to New York, a year passed by and One Direction was now famous. The boys texted me a lot. But some of them for just too much to handle. Hint, Zayn and Harry. So I decided to change my number.

I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water soothe my body. I let out a breath of relief as I felt my muscles relax atthe warmth of the water. I applied the vanilla scented soap on my body, inhaling the scent. After about ten minutes, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my body and walked to my room. I picked out my outfit which were a white tank and black yoga pants.

I skipped down the stairs, laying out my Yoga mat. I plugged my phone into the tiny phone speaker, making the music louder. I clicked play and did my first post which was The Tree. I inhaled and exhaled, closing my eyes. When I exhaled, I switched to my next position which was the Warrior pose. Once I was in that position, I inhaled and exhaled. When I was about to position myself for my next pose, music blared from upstairs. The sudden noise made me lose my balance and made me fall on the mat. From the beat of the song, I knew which song it was.

"Sarah, turn it down up there!" I shouted. She came downstairs, her phone in her hand. She was bobbing her head down, in love with the song.

"Better than words, but more than a feeling! Crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling!" The music was now even louder. I looked over to where my phone was, but now was replaced by Sarah's phone. She started dancing like a fool. I rolled my eyes at her and unplugged her device from the speakers.

"Hey!" She yelled as she snatched the phone out my hand. She scrolled through her phone, picking her next song. "I don't know why you hate them, they're amazayn!" I rolled my eyes because I saw what she did there.

"Sarah, I don't hate them, I'm just in the mood for those kinds of songs." I told her, not all of it was a lie. I just get tired of some of the love songs. Not everyone has a perfect love life. A lot of people sacrifice for love, and go beyond overboard with it. I never experienced true love though. Sure, I got asked out a few times but my answer is always no because I still have fucking feeling for Mr. Styles.

"Well some one is on their period." Sarah mumbled. I smirked at her and tackled her to the ground. I started to tickle the sides of her hips. She thrashed her legs uncontrolably, losing breath. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was trying to remove my hands from pushing them off.

"Siya... stop!" She breathed out while laughing.

"Then take it back." I told her. I kept tickling her, making her harder to say it since she was losing breath.