Chapter 18

I woke up, freezing. I looked to the side and the bed was empty. I lazily got up, landing my feet onto the cold wooden floor. As I was making my way downstairs, the scent of pancakes filled my nose. I licked my lips as I made downstairs. There, standing a shirtless Harry with only boxers on.

"Oh god, Harry put clothes on." I told him as I sat down on the couch. A weak laugh escaped from his lips.

"Well you didn't had a problem with me like this last night." He smirked as he walked to the table. I heard talking upstairs. Down came Gemma who was talking onto the phone. When her eyes laid on Harry, she ended the call.

"Harold, put clothes on god!" She yelled as she stoled a pancake from the plate. He groaned and headed upstairs. I laughed as he was marching upstairs. Gemma was munching on the pancakes, like it was the last time she'll have food. I sat down on the table, pouring syrup onto the pancakes. By the time Harry was down, Gemma and me finished all of them.

"Oops!" Gemma said and walked away. I giggled as I followed her. Before I got to the railing, I felt cold hands on my waists.

"Now, now, now. You take my food, you get consequences." he whispered into my ear. Before I could protest, he threw me over his shoulder. I was going to tell him it was Gemma but kept my mouth shut.

"Harry! Put me down!" I yelled. He shook his head and threw me onto the couch, hovering over me. I stared into his mesmerizing eyes, like you could stare at them all day. A grin spred across his face before he started to tickle me.

"Harry!" I laughed, losing my breath. He wouldn't stop, but he laughed along with me. "Hazz- stop!" I yelled, he got off of me and lend me his hand. I caught up with my breath, placing a hand over my chest. I took his hand and got up from the couch.

"Hazz huh? I like that." he told me.

"Then I shall call you Hazz but I shall first shower." I laughed and headed upstairs. I went into a spare bathroom since it would be awkward going in Harry's shower. After I was done rinsing all the soap off my body, I wrapped my towel around my body and headed to the room to change.

"Okay, which one?" I mumbled, trying to figure ouf which shirt to wear. I picked out a baby blue blouse with black jeans. I put the clothing on, fixing the fabric on my body. I opened the door, finding Zayn standing at the doorway. I gasped and slammed the door shut. Okay, I should've not done that! I slowly opened the door, finding no one there. I crept downstairs finding Zayn, Louis, and Harry talking.

"What's going on here?" I asked, everyone became silent. Gemma came downstairs and took me into her room. Okay, something is seriously up. Gemma took me into her room, shutting the door behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows together and groaned. "What's going on?" I repeated.

"Nothing, you know boys. They need their privacy." She told me. I just let this slide and went along with it. In the mean time, we did our nails. I heard yelling downstairs, sounded like Harry. I tried twice to open the door but I failed. I groaned, because I was anxious to know what the hell they were talking about.

On cue, there was a knock on the door. Gemma went to go open it, and there stood Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Zayn mumbled something to Gemma, which she responded by a nod.

"So it's Friday?" She asked. They all nodded. I raised an eyebrow at her question. Today's Wednesday, so what's Friday about? She nodded and shooed the boys away. She closed the door and gave me wicked smile.

"Hey can you give me Hannah and Emma's numbers?" She asked, I hesitantly nodded before putting it into her phone. She typed away onto the screen, getting several notification sounds..