Chapter 13

**Vote and comment** Really helps.

Pic of Siya to the side!

I woke up at 6 a.m. I didn't want to bother others so I crept downstairs and walked down the street. I noticed my 'dad's' car wasn't in the lot so I went inside. I took a shower and applied concealer to my face. I noticed that some of my bruises were fading but the new ones were you know...

I got dressed in some black jeggings and a jumper. I checked my phone and noticed its now 9. Dang, I showered a loooong time. I decided to get on my laptop and video chat sarah since mum brought her laptop there. I went downstairs to get a water bottle.

"Hey Sarah!" I yelled into the laptop.

"Sissy!" she yelled. I noticed some nurses in the background, I tried my best to ignore them.

"So, where's mum?" I asked because mum wouldn't leave her sight if she was hurt.

"Oh, she went to get me food." She smiled at the mention of food. We talked for the past 3 hours until it was Sarah's time for her nap. So I chatted with mum for a while.

"Please! Come on I'm 16!" I tried convincing her that I don't need Zayn as a babysitter but she declined. Then, I remembered something. The picture on the wall. "Wait, mum you never told me about your sister." I asked her, she stiffened.

"Oh yeah, um we kind of went to the adopting center together." She smiled, I could tell it was fake. Before I had a chance to say bye, my laptop died down. Stupid laptop. I plugged the charger into an outlet and let that charge. My stomach started to grumble but I ignored it. I looked for my phone but couldn't find it. Probably left it downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw my phone laying beside a bottle of whiskey? I didn't remember that being there. I reached for my phone but something pulled my hair.

"You didn't think I would be back?" He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I tried to loosen his grip on my hair but that made him angrier. He threw me onto the ground, a whimper escaped my lips. He started to throw punches everywhere. I cried out in pain.

"Stop." I muttered. He continued to throw punches, each one getting harder. I closed my eyes, because this isn't going to end any time soon. After a couple of punches, I heard glass shattering. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn with a broken bottle.

"Z-Zayn?" I whispered. He kept staring at me with guilt in his eyes. I felt someone pick me up. I looked up to meet my eyes with green ones.

"H-how-" Harry shook his head, telling me not to talk. I heard yelling around me, soon turned into muffled noises. Before I knew it, I slipped into darkness.

Harry's POV

"Lads come on, we have to go to Siya's." Zayn announced. We all got up from Niall's couch from earlier. We told the girls to stay here while we go.

"Hey what's all that yelling coming from?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. I approached the door and twisted the knob, but it was locked. I cursed underneath my breath. Zayn went underneath the carpet and found a spare key. He unlocked the door and we continued to voices.

"Stop." someone said quietly. Zayn ran towards the kitchen, me slowly following behind him. I told the lads to stay while we went in. I heard glass shattering, looking in the corner I saw Zayn holding a half broken bottle, an unconcious man on the ground, and an injured girl.

"Z-Zayn?" She whispered. Zayn stood there, shocked of what happened. He finally took his eyes off of her and walked out. I scooped her in my arms and ran out.

"H-how-" I shook my head, signaling her to not speak. She cuddled into my chest and slipped into unconciousness. I finally got out of the house and everyone's eyes widenened.