Chapter 2- Welcome Home

You're in the taxi, nothing with you but a couple of small suitcases. The taxi pulled to a stop in front of a huge mansion
Y/N- no way-
You smile and pay the driver, grabbing your suitcases and starting your way to the gate. Stopping a second,  you see a pair of red eyes peeking through curtains in a window. You blink, and they disappear, you shake it off. Just delusions. The gate opens in front of you and you look to see a brunette with deep blue eyes at the door. He has red tips and a small nose stud, lips that swell to the perfect size, almost glossy. You look away as you see a small smirk start to appear on the other's face. Then, a familiar voice comes out from the quiet night sounds~
Devyn- Colby move! I wanna see her!!
Colby, nice name
Y/N- DEVYN
Devyn shoves... Colby... to the side, and runs to you taking you in with a huge bear hug. You smile down at her.
Devyn- Aaah ahh Stuart you aren't leaving me ever again!
Y/N- don't worry I won't
You both walk-in but you pause. You cast a small glance to the room the eyes loomed down at you.
Colby- taking in my house huh?
He startles you causing you to jump. He chuckles and blows a raspberry cloud from deep in his lungs, picking up his drink before walking around the corner of the house... strange man. You walk in and greet everyone. You hear an all too familiar voice from the family you once thought was gone.
Katrina- oh. My. God. IT'S MY COUSIN
You turn to see Katrina Stuart. Your blood cousin on your mom's side. You never even met your dad- so it's safe to say she's from your mom's side.
Y/N- Aaah kat! My favorite Canadian human!
More introductions later and you glance at the back sliding door, only to see this.. Colby... guy climbing around on... a mini jungle gym?... in the backyard. Almost as if he knew what was happening, he flops over and lands on a pole hanging upside down by his knees, looking you dead in the eye. Was that a tint of red? No. Impossible... right?