Chapter 12- A Silly Mistake

Y/n- o-oh really? I mean I'm nothing special...
Colby- are you sure of this? Look at you. You can look adorable in baggy clothes, sexy in anything you want, you have scars and imperfections. They only make you more perfect, as they tell a story. 
You mentally go insane. How did he go from a cold-hearted nut job to this? You notice him focusing on you as if trying to read a book. You blush harder, causing him to smirk slightly and move away the smallest bit. 
Colby- don't take it to heart though. I am just a player after all right?
Your eyes widen a bit
Y/n- what? I don't thin-
Colby- I heard devyn talking, I know how Brennen is about you and me, and Katrina has expressed her thoughts to me enough. Those are the people you have been talking to recently, correct? 
Y/n- This doesn't mean I agree with them
Suddenly his whole demeanor changed. As if he was triggered by a distant sound or smell. He attempts to play it off and you shrug it away just like he did. 
Colby- Why wouldn't you? They've all known you for longer than me. They've known me longer than you. You haven't seen a single thing I do in the bedroom. The girls I have over. I am a fucking player Y/n. 
He laughs and shakes his head, looking sideways at you. 
Colby- plus Brennen doesn't want this to happen. 
He leans to you as if he's about to kiss you. As if on command, Brennen bursts through the door. Colby only smirked while you panicked. 
Brennen- Colby! Do not tell me you're doing what I think you are
Colby- oh calm down Bren, just having a little fun. Right Y/n?
Y/n- if you think he was about to kiss me then yes your right. And yes we were having fun
Brennen- remember what I told you a-
Colby- that I'm a player and am no good for her and she'll end up getting hurt
Brennen looks between you and him. You simply shrug, only causing him to glare at Colby
Brennen- Get upstairs before I change my mind
You see a smirk tug on Colby's lips before he turns to you and mumbles in your ear
Colby- I'm still holding you to your word darling
Before you say anything, he's dragging Brennen upstairs. Leaving you flustered and blushy on the couch. 
Y/n- fuck you Colby
You get up and clean up your mess of food and fix your hair. Not that you're trying to impress Colby, because god forbid you're interested in him, but sometimes it's good to look your best. You decide to go on youtube on the tv ofc cuz big screen, and you look up Sam and Colby. Of course, you look through all the things they have done, all the changes they have made in their personality and looks. You've already seen them here and there in Corey's videos but not them. Not their content, not who they themselves are as people on the internet. It's kinda cute how Sam's bubbly and pastel while Colby's emo and... depressed. Kinda funny, kinda cute. I love how they can get along as they do. Knowing Colby has fucked Brennen though, what has he done with Sam? Oh god, I'm not gonna go there.  That's wrong since he has Katrina, obviously. You decide to watch a paranormal one, sitting at the edge of the couch. Right as it finishes, you hear someone behind you. 
??- boo
You scream and nearly fall off the couch before seeing Colby and Brennen looking down at you
Y/n- y'all are so fucking rudeeee!
Colby- and you're being a stalkerrr
Y/n- okay depressed emo boy
Brennen- I'm not the only one that sees it!
You laugh as Colby rolls his eyes
Y/n- I will say though, both of you have gotten hotter over time
Colby- I disagree on his end, he was cuter before 
He points to Brennen making him blush
Brennen- you're just a strong... hot.. 12-year-old boy!
Y/n- not helping your point but definitely helping mine
Brennen- Y/n! No sex pacts!
You and Colby both shrug at the same time, making him glare at you
Brennen- Seriously, no!
Y/n- fineee. For now 
He huffs and you laugh. Colby sits by you and almost instantly Brennen slips between you, causing you to laugh. For the next couple of hours, you and the boys decide to watch more youtube, and you end up falling asleep slightly cuddling both of them. They don't move you and talk amongst each other, eventually falling into silence, and in Brennen's case sleep.