Chapter 19- Katrina's Side

Before you can answer your own question, Katrina bursts into your room
Katrina- I just saw Dev crying, is everything alright???
Y/n- She was saying some stuff about Colby and me so I told her off because she doesn't know me like she used to and is treating me like a fragile doll, and I'm not
Katrina- So I assume she told you Colby was abusive?
You nod, lying to yet another friend. Another friend lying to you.
Katrina- hun, he's physically beaten girls before. 
Y/n- so I'd hit back
Katrina- you know it doesn't work like that. You of all people would know.
You glare at her a bit and she looks away sadly. 
Katrina- I'm sorry-
Y/n- I know what you meant. But for real, who's to say that he'd hit me?
Katrina- history repeats itself
Y/n- that's fucked
Katrina- I didn't mean with you I meant with him-
Y/n- either way people can change when they find 'the one'
Katrina- trust me I know. But we don't know how he feels about you. Only how he lays it off. 
Y/n- You guys just hate him so much- of he was really your friend you wouldn't talk this much shit about him
Katrina- He's the one that has asked us before not to let him fall in love with someone we all know
Y/n- if he actually fell in love he wouldn't be abusive so that makes no sense
Her eyes widen as if realizing she said something she shouldn't have.
Katrina- I meant nobody should fall in love with him- 
Y/n- leave 
Katrina- no I swea-
Y/n- I don't want to deal with my own blood lying to me so please leave me alone. Now. 
Katrina- I'm sorry
Y/n- goodbye
She looks at her feet as she walks out. You almost feel bad, but honestly. People are lying too much and it doesn't make you feel anything but pure anger. Frustrated, you throw your pillow at the wall. Obviously, that didn't help the anger but oh well. Arching your back and falling onto your bed once more, you feel your eyes water. Why are all of them lying? What fucked up thing did Colby do to make them keep him away? His eyes are like a pool to swim in, his smile intoxicating. He's able to draw you in with a single glance. The way his hands were so softly placed on your lap as he leaned in to kiss you... There's no way someone could be so soft and so gentle with someone if they intended to do so much harm to them. The way his lips so easily curl into a smirk when he knows he's about to be in trouble, so dare devilish. It all just draws you in. It would draw anybody in. You picture the way he looked when you first met. Soft blue-colored eyes compared to the creepy red ones you saw in what you learned to be his window. Thinking back at that- what were those eyes? Why did they look so creepy? Colby came out and then devyn did immediately after. Then we all met each other. Then there was the pool day... 

3...