Chapter 26 - A Deal for Cash

The next few days were quiet amongst the friends. Nobody seemed to want to talk and they all stuck to their rooms. Yn was getting tired of sitting alone in her room, so she called for Colby. Within seconds, he knocks on the door, asking permission to enter.
Yn- I called you in here, you don't need to knock you know
Colby- well it's just polite
He opens the door and shakes his head at you before sitting at the foot of your bed
Colby- so why the sudden want for me to come to you?
Yn- I dunno I'm just bored
He chuckles once more and looks around
Colby- your room is so.. bland. Like yeah you have a cool bed and curtains but where's band posters or pictures?
Yn- I don't have much family and didn't have friends to put up.
Colby- well why don't we go for a shopping trip today then my dear, you deserve to have a cool room
Yn- as if. I don't have the money. I'm seeing if I get a job at Starbucks but I can't promise I even get it
Colby- don't even bother getting a job, I'll take care of you. Once I maybe get you in a couple videos I'll split some of the revenue with you. You just have to owe me some favors.
Without even thinking, Yn agrees to the deal. It's an easy way to make money, for simple things like chores. Couldn't be too bad
Colby- so you get ready, and we can go shopping
Yn- I can't get ready with you in my room you know
He glares and leaves the room, leaving you to yourself. You decide to put on a lacey bralette with a fishnet undershirt. You then put on simple ripped jeans and checkered vans. Colby comes down and knocks just after you finish your makeup and he grins as you open the door. He's wearing similar jeans and a half and half button up shirt. He's also wearing some semi casual black shoes. He takes your hand in his and  brings you to the catch-all in the kitchen so he can grab his car keys before we go.
Colby- WE'RE HEADING OUT
After a few mumbles and nods in response he takes me to his red Corolla and we take off to Melrose to go shopping, though you both decide to do extra shopping online at a later date.
He pulls you into a store and the day starts.