He sighed deeply and kissed the side of my belly, he had a somewhat frustrated look.

"What's going on in that head?" I asked smiling at him.

"She does not like me." He declared dramatically and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Of course she likes you, don't talk nonsense." I brought my hand to his face and stroked the sharp, prominent bone on his cheek.

"Ah, you know ... if she liked her father." He spoke loudly with his lips pressed to my belly. "She would say hi to me!" He spoke and something moved.

We both widen our eyes in sync.

"Did you feel that kitten?" He asked startled making me laugh.

"Yes, I did!" I said, taking my hand to the kick site and poking. "Come on, now I want my hi!" I protested while Tiffany climbed on the bed suspiciously and Oscar watched everything with some curiosity. "Come on, Blair!" I whimpered and Freddie laughed in a good way.

"That's not funny."

Freddie looked at me with a naughty smile and I showed him my tongue.

"Look and learn." He spoke by sticking his lips again on my belly. "Blair, could you tell your mom that you love me?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at me convinced.

No signal was given.

"I think she was wrong." I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Blair?" Freddie whispered.

"I said it was a -" and then she kicked it again and Freddie jumped out of bed, startling Oscar and Tiffany.

"SHE LOVES ME!" He shouted with his arms raised as he came towards me.

Was feeling jealous of a baby while still in the womb was plausible or just one of the many craziness of pregnancy?

"She loves me!" He pulled me off the bed and turned me around while I laughed.

He threw himself on the bed, falling under me and hugging me against him while a few more kicks could be felt on the left side of my belly.

"Great, I think now she thinks it should be like this!" I said laughing while Freddie's hand followed the small kicks.

"She can do whatever she wants." He spoke with his face in the gap between my neck and shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm." He murmured, caressing the side of my belly incessantly.

"Even dating who knows if Ronnie and Deacy baby you know, if it's a boy?" I asked with a laugh when I felt his body tighten.

"We are not going to think about it now."

"But can't she do what she wants?" I asked taking his other hand and kissing it.

"With limits." He declared and I got up from the bed adjusting my shirt smiling at him.

It was still morning, summer beginning to show signs that it was indeed leaving to make way for autumn.

"We could start buying things for her room." I spoke as he stood up and pulled me towards him.

"I think it's a good idea. I'm totally convinced that she really is a girl." He commented smiling and I put my hand on his face.

Our height differences were a funny thing. When he hugged me, I felt protected.

I was standing on tiptoe to kiss him when the phone rang and he rolled his eyes and left the room to go downstairs to answer the phone.