23 - Love in Glasgow

I returned! Hope you like it! A cute note: This picture really is from the Glasgow show on May 30, 1977 at the Apollo Theater!

chapter with adult content - have fun 😽

JULIA POV

"Freddie?"

"Mhmm?"

"I need to dispatch things to Glasgow, where are we going?" I asked with a tone of frustration still using the blindfold.

"Calm down, little kitten, we'll get to our destination soon." His voice was a tone of amusement that pissed me off.

"Phoebe!" I spoke through my teeth and heard Phoebe's muffled laugh. "I know you're here because Freddie doesn't drive, where are we going?" I asked groping in the driver's seat until I found his shoulder and poked him insistently.

"Sorry Juls, I can't talk." He spoke as he tried to stifle a laugh.

Frustrated, I snorted and threw myself against the seat with an exaggerated force that drew a sound of laughter from Phoebe.

"You are very stressed, love." I felt Freddie's long fingers rest on my knee and as a trigger I remembered the wonderful, torturous feeling he gave me earlier.

"Your fault." I spoke through my teeth.

He chuckled softly, his possessive hand still on my knee making my whole body crawl and I could feel the smile of victory on Freddie's lips.

"We'll work on it later." He said fun and I took a deep breath.

What part of what I need to work on does he not understand?

"Farrokh, you are annoying."

I smiled victoriously imagining him rolling his eyes.

"You use more r than there really is." He spoke as his fingers went up to half my thigh.

I blushed in shame since we weren't alone.

"Where are we going?"

He laughed.

"Can you wait two more minutes?"

"Not."

"We're almost there, you're like this for about 10 minutes." He spoke as his index finger slowly traced circles on my thigh.

"If I lose my job it's your fault!"

Freddie kissed my cheek and bit it lightly making me melt in the seat.

"What bullshit, have you forgotten that I'm your boss? Hahaha-"

"Until we get to Glasgow tomorrow and have no equipment." I crossed my arms against my chest with a little exaggerated force.

"I asked Paul to do that-"

"Since when does he do my job?" I cut him off annoyed.

I didn't need the poisonous Paul Prenter to do my job!

"You're really stressed. It was just for today." Freddie spoke with a lower tone of voice and I felt bad for being rude to him.

I uncrossed my arms and groped my hand up to his face touching the sharp cheek bone.

"Sorry angel, I didn't mean to be rude."

How I wanted to take this damn blindfold out and see it.

"It's fine, we're coming and soon you'll be calmer."

I sighed deeply and drummed my fingers impatiently against the leather of the Rolls Royce seat, the truth being that Freddie's teasing had caused me extreme frustration. I managed to forget while we were at Freddie's parents' house. Ah yes,
I met his parents and it was so awesome, Jer was a brave woman, a comforting smile and always talking with love about her precious boy, Bomi scared me a little, he was more serious and reserved but didn't make me feel uncomfortable ... Freddie was so sweet and kind to his parents -