Prologue

POV NARRATOR

Highbury New Park, London , April 1977.

The still cold wind of early spring in London fluttered Julia's long blond hair. The last days were not being easy, she fled in full through the engagement that her parents had arranged it, taking what I could with her, everything to avoid having to marry the man that her parents chose, the tremendously disgusting, Cameron.

The navy blue satin scarpe was beating against the asphalt, the white dress - irony that her best outfit at that moment was the engagement dress - dragged lightly on the floor, the heavy black overcoat covered her but it was not enough to protect her from cold. The green eyes were squeezed in search of the Wessex Studio where her job interview would be.

She rolled her eyes when she remembered the idea proposed by her godmother: to be an assistant to a band that sang about being in love with a car. But she was going to stick to it, maybe they had other songs better than that.

When she finally saw the number in the old building in front of her, she smiled for the first time that day. She was finally at Wessex Studio.

The lives of so many people would change that day and no one expected it, and perhaps for this reason, all those involved were so resistant to admitting that something was changing.

x

MY GOD IS VERY DIFFICULT TO WRITE IN ENGLISH! I discovered that my English is purely technical and superficial, forgive me if there is grammatical error, I have studied English since childhood but it is not my specialty. Hope you like it! See you in the first chapter?

I dedicate this first post especially to two beautiful and dear ones OneOfmyLies and xMiss_Mercuryx , thank you for believing in me! Enjoy it!