20 - Stomp, Stomp, Shit!

JULIA POV

"I'm sooo tired." I said yawning exaggeratedly on the bed after putting on my sweatpants pajamas that were easily triple my size.

Julia so stupid always, what can a pajama do for you?

Make you less inviting, haha-

"I imagine so, little kitten, I took these pills for you." Freddie came out of the bathroom wearing only one of the many red robes he had with a pack of what looked like aspirin in his hand.

Oh yes, I'll have a hangover.

I crawled to the edge of the bed and picked up the card feeling my sobriety come back, I actually drank too much, maybe more than at Deacy's dinner.

"Thank you, Freddie." I quickly returned to my side of the bed - oh true, I have one side of the bed.

"I'm just making sure you'll be fine when you wake up in a few hours."

Freddie seemed to watch me warily, he bent down and picked up Tiffany and set her on the bed that immediately came to me.

"That's very kind of you, thank you my angel eyes." I said taking the glass of water from the bedside table and swallowing two aspirin tablets.

Freddie smiled softly at me, he never hid his smile or his laugh from me again and it made me so happy. He unzipped his robe and threw it over an armchair that was next to the bed, obviously as most nights he wore only silk shorts. I swallowed and Freddie seemed to notice and laughed as he lay on his side of the bed.

He turned off the light and I leaned my head against the pillow.

What happens now?

I felt Freddie's possessive arm over me, but he had forgotten a detail.

Tiffany hissed and by Freddie's scream I can tell she dipped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TIFFANY?" He shouted making me shrug.

I reached for the switch on my side of the bed and turned on the bedroom light, Tiffany was now at my feet, and Freddie had a huge scratch on his arm.

"Are you alright?" I asked as he ran his hand over the scratched skin of his arm.

"Yes, but I created a monster!" He grunted. "She thinks you belong to her!" He said irritably making me laugh slightly.

"Come here" I spread my arms inviting him as he crawled and laid his head on my chest, I stretched my free arm and turned off the light again and sank my face into Freddie's soft hair that smelled deliciously of Johnsons baby.

"Night night my angel eyes." I said feeling Freddie turn around and hug me.

"Night night, my love."

JOHN POV

Being alone in the studio has its advantages, not that I was totally alone, Brian was in the next room working on a song that consisted of stamping his hands and feet, which I didn't quite understand, but he was committed, good as he was. Roger and Freddie probably must have been hungover - not that I wasn't, but I was less worse.

The music I was working on was in my head since I bought the Spanish guitars was unlike anything we had ever done, it had a Latin tone.

I was strumming the fun melody and trying to imagine the reactions of my mates, maybe Freddie was more receptive he always ran into challenges.

"I'm in the right studio?" Julia put her head in the open doorway with a smile on her lips despite the dark circles under her eyes.

"Hahaha - very funny, Julie." I dropped the guitar on the next seat and she walked into the studio holding a huge coffee cup in her hands. "I think someone took it hard yesterday in the concept of partying." I said making her eyes roll,  she hugged me with her free arm and I kissed her cheek.