19 - Shall we dance, honey?

A/N:

Before starting I just wanted to thank everyone who supported me in recent months and say that I have completed my thesis! Now only the presentation is missing and I'm really anxious! But it doesn't matter now, I just want to say that I'm very happy!

And there's a special thank to  OneOfMyLies that support me almost every day in Instagram, I love you! now have fun! kisses

ps: I think I'll change my user to Miss Doc May Harold BUAHAHAHA

X

London after the show in Bristol.

FREDDIE POV

How to describe what I was feeling? Maybe words weren't enough to describe what I was feeling, to tell the truth I never imagined being with someone like Julia.

She was opposite where I was at the table, talking animatedly to Elton and Ronnie, her eyes seemed to smile, her cheeks flushed, her smile always evident, her laughter so sweet to hear. There were so many people at the table, but it was as if a light were on her and only she was there.

She was so happy, it was as if the ghost of her image on the floor of the Düsseldorf Suite Hall had been erased from my memory and only that smiling, free, strong Julia existed. The necklace with the pendant I'd given her was still around her neck as I'd put it weeks ago, the little edelweiss flower - which had a legend about impossible love (not that I believed it), but the pendant was so beautiful -.

"I'm happy for you, mate." Brian spoke beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and raised my glass toasting him.

"I still can't tell what I'm feeling." I said laughing and Brian laughed with me.

"I knew there was something between you and I'm really happy, Julia is a good person and after what we saw in Düsseldorf-"

"Don't remind me of Düsseldorf, Bri." I said in a sigh. "I would give anything to get my hands on this man."

I could feel the blood boiling just remembering him at the Ritz's ball looking at Julia like a piece of meat.

"Let's not talk about it today." Brian spoke in his usual soothing tone and I nodded silently. "I'm sure she's safe with us."

"Thanks for the support, Bri." I spoke truthfully hugging my friend briefly. "Did you know Reid would hire this Paul guy?" I said looking toward the new hire who was leaning against a pillar with a cigarette at the corner of his lips.

"No, and I honestly don't like the idea." Brian grunted, which made me roll my eyes. He had something he called the sixth feeling, he never liked anyone who didn't have a good energy and he was usually right.

"We don't even know him well yet, Bri, let's give him a chance."

"Okay, but when I prove that I was right you will have to reward me." He spoke smugly wiggling his curls.

"We'll see who's right." I said laughing and Brian patted me on the back and walked away, the new hire glanced quickly at me and a smile seemed to appear on his mysterious face.

"A shot of whiskey for your thoughts." Julia's voice came up beside me, her little hands were on my shoulders and her beautiful face inches from mine, her breath was slightly drenched with alcohol and her green eyes looked brighter, oh yes, she drank .