25 - Hello, Julia!

A / N: I need someone to uninstall Photoshop from my iphone!  Chapter with a little bit, but very little smut!  have fun!

JULIA POV

Stafford Terrace, July 10, 1977.

The sound of the piano was already ringing throughout the house as my eyes flew open as the almost summer sun filled our room.  I rubbed my eyes and stretched lazily, feeling the muscles in my body relax.  I couldn't help but smile like a fool when the memories of last night invaded my mind it was almost as if I felt his hands on me.

I sat on the bed and began to pay attention to the tune Freddie played, it was unlike anything I was used to like jazz.  I got out of bed taking the white robe he bought for me, Oscar was on the windowsill watching the movement in the street when I patted his head and took him in my arms and left the room.

As I opened the bedroom door the piano melody seemed to numb me, and though I couldn't see him, I could clearly imagine the lightness he played on the piano keys, the upper lip drawn over his teeth, the small wrinkle that formed between  his eyebrows and how his eyes closed when he got involved with the melody.  Tiffany was on the wooden railing and looked at Oscar as if clamoring for her seat.

"Morning my little Tiff."  I patted her ears and took her other arm and finally went downstairs.  Freddie was sitting at the piano, his bare feet working on the pedals, his head slightly tilted forward, his black gold-trimmed robe was ajar - suddenly it seemed hard to breathe.  I left Tiffany and Oscar on the couch and walked over to Freddie.

"My melancholy blues" he hummed, seeming to look for words and a tone, he was composing.

I reached down to his neck and leaned my hand lightly on his shoulders, inhaling the baby smell his hair emanated.

"Morning mo grhàid."  I spoke with my lips to his earlobe feeling him shiver at my touch which made me smile.

The melody faded and their hands went against my stroking hair.

"Morning my love."  He spoke in a low velvety voice and I sat on his lap.

"It's so amazing waking up to you playing the piano."  I said leaning my forehead against his, brown eyes staring at me in wonder as his long fingers caressed the side of my face.

"And it's so amazing to have you here every day little kitten."  He closed his eyes and traced kisses down my jaw line to my neck making me moan in satisfaction.  "I was trying to compose- the melody comes to my mind so clearly, but the words just don't flow."  He grunted making me smile as my fingers caressed his scalp.

"You may need some inspiration mo grhàidh."  I got up from his lap and turned him on the bench leaving his back against the chirp as I sat facing him with one leg on either side of his hip.

He swallowed and moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue as my hands stroked his chest gently.

"You are not hungry?"  He asked, putting a hand on my thigh and massaging lightly.

I moved my hip slightly against his, creating an addictive friction.

"No - I really don't know, Mr Mercury, what kind of ufome do you mean?"  I asked with a pout while he cursed under his breath.  "Mr Mercury?"  I bit his earlobe lightly.

"Mhmm I meant breakfast."  He spoke with difficulty as his hands moved up my naked body beneath the robe igniting every inch of my skin.

"I think the coffee can wait a while."  I spoke in his ear increasing the speed of movement against his erection.