Chapter Sixty One

Amelia's POV:

Matt began banging on the door and Shawn went to go open it.

"What are you doing? Don't open the door!" I said.

"No. I'm going to beat the shit out of him." Shawn said.

Shawn then opened the door and Matt pointed the gun at his face, but Shawn knocked the gun out of his hands and tackled Matt to the ground.

They began cursing at each other and punching the shit out of one another. I couldn't tell who was "winning" but both of them looked beyond pissed and continued to throw punches.

"Stop!" I screamed.

I only want this to stop so that Shawn doesn't get hurt, I don't give a shit about Matt.

"Guys please!" I shouted.

They both continued to fight. They wouldn't stop, and I don't know how to stop them.

Tears began forming in my eyes. I was so stressed out with all of this that I didn't know what to do. I'm not sure if I can take this any longer.

"Guys p-please stop!" I yelled in between cries.

It was no use. Nothing was stopping them.

I know what I have to do. I am going to end this. I'm ending the pain for not only myself but for Shawn and Matt as well. Their friendship used to be so strong before I got in the middle of it. I am a screw up and I am messing up everyone's lives. I can't take it anymore, this must be done.

I walked over to the gun and picked it up off of the floor. I looked at it for a moment and without any hesitation I put the gun up to my head.

"Goodbye." I whispered under my breath.

I am ready to leave this world. I am ready to end everyone's pain.

I was getting ready to pull the trigger, until Shawn saw me. His eyes grew wide when he saw the gun pointed at my head. He immediately stopped fighting with Matt and jumped to his feet.

"AMELIA DON'T DO IT." He yelled.

Matt then looked up and saw me getting ready to kill myself, and he jumped to his feet, as well.

More tears began falling out of my eyes as I was now ready to pull the trigger.

"AMELIA I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." Shawn shouted.

"Put the fucking gun down right now. You don't deserve this." Matt said.

"I can't take it anymore." I said, still holding the gun up to my head.

Shawn began walking towards me very slowly.

"Baby, please give me the gun." He said.

"No. I'm done. You guys are better off without me. I hate this fighting and you guys won't fight if I'm gone."

"We can stop fighting! I promise. Right Matt?"

"Yeah, of course anything for you."

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Matt. You just threatened to kill me not too long ago." I said crying even harder.

"I wouldn't actually kill you, I love you too much."

Shawn looked angry when he said that.

"Do you guys promise me you will stop fighting?" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Yes." They said simultaneously.

I slowly removed the gun from against my head and brought it down to my hip.

Shawn grabbed the gun off of me and set it down.

He immediately hugged me, and I heard him crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried with him.

Matt left the room so it was now just Shawn and i.

"I can't believe I almost lost you." He said with his eyes all puffy and red.

I hugged him tighter and began crying harder.

"I love you so much, Amelia. And I am not going to lose you."