Chapter Fifteen

Amelias POV:

I woke up the next day, and Matt was still sleeping, at least I thought he was.
"Happy anniversary baby." Matt said hugging me.
"I can't believe it's been 5 months." I said.
"Well, its been the best 5 months of my life, so far." Matt said giving me a kiss.
"I want to take you somewhere special tonight." Matt said.
"Can I know where we are going?" I asked.
"Nopeee" Matt said smiling.
"Well how do I know what to wear?" I asked, hoping he would tell me.
"Dress nice. That's all I'm going to say."
Looks like me and Mahogany have to go shopping because I didn't bring any really nice clothes.
I went over to Mahogany's room. I knocked on the door and she gave me a hug saying
"Oh my god! Happy anniversary! What are you going to wear? Can I do your makeup?"
"I don't know what I'm wearing, which is why we need to go shopping! And yes you can do my makeup." I said.
"Ok, well let's go shopping!" She said.
-
We were in this store looking for dresses, and this girl came up to me and said
"Aren't you dating Matt Espinosa?"
"Yeah I am." I said with a smile.
"And your Mahogany LOX!" She said.
"Yes I am!" Mahogany said smiling.
"Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked.
"Of course!" We said.
We took a picture with her and went back to shopping.
"Amelia, what color dress are we looking for?" Mahogany asked.
"Oh I don't know, what color do you have in mind?"
"I was thinking a short black dress, sound good?"
"Yeah, perfect!" I said.
Sure enough, we found an adorable short black dress. The dress was tight, but not a sluttly tight. *classy not trashy, am I right ladies?*
I hope Matt likes the dress.
Mahogany and I went back to the hotel, into her room so she can do my hair and makeup.
"Let's get you ready for your date!" She said.
Mahogany did my makeup perfectly, and my hair had perfectly curled curls in it.
"Thank you!!!!" I said hugging her.
Not long after Mahogany finished, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I heard Mahogany say.
I saw Matt walk in with a smile on his face. He looked amazing.
"You look gorgeous." He said.
"Thank you. You look nice too." I said smiling.
"Ready to go?" Matt asked.
"Yeah." I answered as Matt gave me a kiss.
"Awe you two are too cute!" Mahogany said as we were leaving.
We arrived at a really fancy restaurant. It was beautiful inside, it had an ocean view. And the way the lights reflected off of the water was just amazing.
Matt and I were sitting at the table, with our hands holding onto one another.
"I love you, Matt. I really do."
"I love you too, baby." Matt said rubbing my hand.
After dinner, Matt and I went for a walk across this bridge, that went over the ocean. We were standing on the bridge, looking at the water. I put my head on Matts shoulders and he kissed my forehead. We made eye contact, and kissed each other's lips.
"Lets save it for the room." Matt said winking.
-
We got back to the room, Matt put both of his hands on either side of my head, as we were inching our faces closer, he kissed me slowly and softly. Matt then put his hand on the back of my head and deepens the kiss. Our lips were moving in sync, as Matt picked me up and laid me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I placed my hands on his neck, kissing him more intense. Matt rubbed his hands up and down my waist, reaching up my dress.
"Baby, as much as I love that dress on you, it's coming off." Matt said taking his shirt off.
I laughed and said
"Take it off!"
Matt slowly started unzipping my dress, still kissing me. Matt got my dress unzipped and took it off.
Matt in his boxers, and me in a bra and underwear, we were still kissing. This tops all of our kisses by far. As we were kissing, I felt Matt smile during the kiss, which made me smile. Everything was going perfect. Then, there was knocking on the door.
"Shit!!" Matt said jumping up and getting the door.

Matts POV:

I told Amelia to go in the bathroom because, all she had on was a bra and underwear.
I opened the door, realizing that I was still in my boxers. It was all the guys. Great.
"Ohhh Mattttt" They all said.
"What were you doing in there, huh?" Taylor asked.
"Oh um, I was getting ready to take a shower." I said.
"Oh righttttt" Taylor said sarcastically.
"Anyways, can we come in?"
"No." They all came in anyways.
"Matt who's there?" Amelia said, walking out of the bathroom, with nothing on.
"OH SHIT." She said and ran back in the bathroom.
All of the guys looked at me, smirking.
"Matt can you get me some clothes?" Amelia shouted from the bathroom.
I got Amelia some clothes, and slipped on some pants. I left my shirt off because, well, I can.

Amelias POV:

I walked out of the bathroom, and everyone was sitting on the floor. I walked over and took a seat next to Matt.
"Truth or Dare time!!" Carter screamed.
"I call starting!" Hayes said.
"Matt, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"What were you and Amelia doing in here before we came in? And don't lie! We all know you weren't taking a shower."
Matts face turned bright red, as did mine.
"Uh we were just kissing."
"Naked?"
"Haha basically."
Everyone started laughing and Matt pulled me closer to him.

******

Thank you guys for almost 600 reads!!! I love you all❤️ Don't forget to comment and vote!
~Bella