Chapter Fifty Seven

Shawn's POV:

"But then I realized she was just another piece of ass."

By this point, my blood was boiling. I wanted to punch him so badly, but I knew I couldn't. I don't want to start shit with him, at least not yet.

"Oh come on, you know it's true." Matt said.

"No, its not. And I know you don't think that. You're just mad that she's not yours anymore. I know you're still in love with her but she's mine now. You messed things up with her and that's your fault."

Matt's POV:

Shawn's right. Of course I'm still in love with her. She's perfect and i need to get her back. I don't know how I'm going to win her back, but I will figure something out. She will be mine, she has to be. I always get what I want and I want that bitch back with me.

I looked over at Shawn to see that Amelia was now awake, and she was still resting her head on Shawn's shoulder. Shawn kissed her on the head which made me mad. Everything they do together makes me mad.

Then, Amelia took her head off of Shawn's shoulder and began smiling at him. She pressed her lips against his and I could see both of them smiling during the kiss. I couldn't watch them anymore. I looked away, but that didn't help much. I could hear them kissing and I heard her precious giggle. Her laugh is so adorable. Oh I miss it so much.

The kissing, the giggling, it wouldn't stop. I was about to burst.

"Will you guys cut it out." I said coldly.

They broke the kiss and looked at me awkwardly.

I love Amelia. I need her back.

"What the hell did you just say?" Shawn said.

Oh shit, i said that out loud, didn't I?

"I didn't say anything." I said trying hoping he would buy it.

"Don't play games with me, Espinosa."

I looked over at Amelia to see that she looked awfully uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Don't even try to win her back." Shawn added.

Amelia's POV:

Matt is starting things already. We are still on the plane and I can feel the tension between the both of them.

All I want for this weekend is for Matt to not cause any drama and to just forget about "winning me back"

-

Matt, Shawn and I got off of the plane, and then drove a taxi to our hotel. We arrived at the front desk and got our room keys. Shawn and i are sharing a room and Matt is with one of the other guys.

As we were walking to our room, we heard a loud noise coming from the hall. As I'm sure you can guess, it was all of the guys.