Chapter Thirty Five

Amelia's POV:

"I hate Matt." I mumbled into Shawn's chest.

"I know, i hate him too."

"Why do you hate him?"

"Because he hurt you."

I looked up at him and smiled. Shawn is so caring and sweet. He's the complete opposite of Matt.

"Amelia if it makes you feel any better, you're an amazing girl and Matt is stupid for hurting you. It's Matts loss that you're gone. He should be the one crying, not you." Shawn said sweetly.

I need to stop crying over Matt. Shawn is right. It's Matts loss. I should stop being so hard on myself and just suck it up.

"You know what, you're right." I said wiping away my tears.

"I don't need Matt." I added.

Shawn looked happy.

"Thank you Shawn. You're a great friend." I said kissing his cheek.

Shawn's POV:

"Thank you Shawn. You're a great friend." Amelia said as she kissed my cheek.

Friend. I wish i was more than a friend to her. I know that she just got out of a relationship but i want to be her boyfriend. I would be the best boyfriend she ever had. I would treat her like a princess and i would never hurt her.

"Amelia i just want you to know that you can stay with me as long as you want."

I really don't want Amelia to leave. I don't really know where she would go considering she lived with Matt. She would probably go live with her parents. I don't want her to go live with them because they live in another state, and that would mean that i wouldn't get to see her.

"Thank you." She said hugging me.

-

Amelia has been staying with me for a week now and she's doing a lot better. She's really trying to put Matt behind her and is trying to move on with her life.

Today, Amelia and i have to go over to her and Matts house because she needs to get her things. She doesn't want to go alone so i told her i would go with her.

We decided that we are going to live with each other until we figure out otherwise.

Amelia and i have never been closer and we are currently still friends and we are not in a relationship. I want to be in a relationship with her but i don't want to take things too fast and risk anything. Besides, it's still early for her to start a new relationship.

We are now on our way to Matts house to pick up her things.

We arrived at his house and we are now standing at the door.

As soon as we got to the door, Amelia froze and i saw her eyes start to tear up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She faked a smile and shook her head.

"I'm just nervous." She said.

"Don't be. I will be right by your side."

She smiled and then knocked on the door. Matt opened the door shorty after we knocked.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Matt said slurring his words.

He reeked of alcohol and it was obvious that he was drunk.

"I called you this morning and told you that i am coming by to pick up my stuff." Amelia said.

"No you didn't."

"You're drunk. I can tell. I can always tell when you are drunk."

"Listen here, babe, just get your stuff and leave."

She then pushed Matt out of the doorway, causing him to stumble, and ran in to get her stuff. I followed closely behind her.

Once we walked in we saw Melissa standing there.

"Matt why is this bitch here?" She asked.

"Oh shut up!" Amelia said.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" Amelia asked.

"Matt told me i could have them."

"Matt, you gave her my clothes?"

"Not all of them. She just picked out what she wanted." He said.

I could tell Amelia was getting angry.

She then ran into the bedroom and got some of her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asked her.

"Im taking MY clothes." She said emphasizing the my.

"Whatever slut."

"Me? Slut? I'm not the one who's pregnant here!" Amelia shouted.

As much as i hate to say it, Amelia is hot when she gets mad.

"Are you just jealous that I'm pregnant with your exes baby?"

And that's when it started.

Amelia ran over to Melissa and pushed her, then Melissa pushed her back and then it was just a pushing war until Melissa punched Amelia. Amelia then jumped on top of her and started pulling on her hair.

"Hey get your bitch off of my girl!" Matt said to me.

"Shut the hell up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up, Mendes!"

When he calls me Mendes, i know that he's mad at me.

Matt then punched me. It didn't hurt thought because he was drunk, and weak at the time.

I punched him back even harder and he stumbled backwards. He looked very confused so i just ran over to the girls fighting.

Melissa was on top of Amelia so i grabbed Amelia and pulled her out of it.

"I suggest you stay away from me you little whore." Melissa said.

Amelia then ran towards her but i grabbed her and threw her over my shoulders, stopping her.

Matt then approached us and said

"What do you see in that bitch?" Referring to Amelia.

I set Amelia down and then went after Matt.

I punched him, hard, as he then fell to the ground. I got on top of him and hit him a few more times. As i was hitting him i just kept thinking on how he hurt Amelia which caused me to continue hitting him.

I got off of him and then saw that Amelia and Melissa were back at it. But i walked over and pulled Amelia out of it. I threw her over my shoulders and then walked out of the door with her.

I closed the door behind me and then set her down.

She was smiling real big.

"What are you so happy about?" I said laughing.

"I got to punch Melissa." She said proudly.

I laughed at her and then said

"And i got to punch Matt."

We both laughed and then headed for the car.

"Well we didn't get any of my stuff but i sure do feel better." She said.

Mission accomplished.