Chapter Sixty Five

Amelia's POV:

"What do you mean you know who it is?" I asked.

"Oh come on, isn't it obvious?"

I gave him a confused look.

"It's Matt. It has to be."

"But why would Matt do that?"

"I don't know, let's go find out." He said taking my hand and walking out of the door.

We walked down the hallway and arrived at Matt's door. Shawn knocked on the door and Nash answered, because Cam, Nash and Matt were all sharing a room.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Nash said answering the door.

"Hey is Matt here?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah he's here, come in."

We walked in and saw Cam sitting on the bed and Matt on his phone. I heard the clicks of the keyboard so I assumed he was texting someone.

And that's when I got another text from the "unknown" number. As soon as my phone went off, Matt's eyes shot up to me as he saw me standing there.

"Fuck." Matt whispered under his breath.

"I knew it was you." Shawn said.

I don't think Shawn was mad, because this isn't surprising to him.

"Why can't you just leave her alone?" Shawn asked.

"Because I loved her first. You wouldn't even know her if it wasn't for me!" He said standing up and walking closer to Shawn and i.

Shawn let go of my hand and started walking closer to Matt.

"It's not my fault you fucked things up with her." Shawn said angrily.

They were now face to face with each other, and I could feel the tension in the room.

"I made a mistake, a huge mistake, and I know that. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm still in love with her."

"She's mine now, Matt. You blew it."

Matt then shoved Shawn, causing him to stumble backwards. And that's when Shawn shoved Matt back, harder. Things started escalating quickly, but before it got serious, Nash and Cam stepped in.

"Come on Amelia, let's go." Shawn said grabbing me by the waist and walking out the door.

********

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I have some good stuff coming up for you guys and I hope you all will like it!

~Bella