Chapter Sixty Eight

Shawn's POV:

I felt fury come across me as soon as I saw that asshole rub his filthy hands all over Amelia's precious body.

I don't know who he thinks he is but he better get the hell off of her before I beat his ass.

"Your girl? wow nice pick Shawn." he said letting go of her, and staring her body up and down.

Amelia immediately ran over to me, and into my arms.

"how do you know my name?" I asked him.

"oh come on, don't play dumb with me." he said.

I honestly have no idea what he's talking about. he doesn't look familiar at all.

"wow you must really not remember." he said.

"I'm Noah. I'm the one who gave you that good stuff last night!" he said smirking.

"what is he talking about, shawn?" Amelia asked, looking up to me.

"i don't know. I don't remember last night very well." i mumbled.

"what exactly did you give me?" I asked him.

"I gave you the cocaine! you loved it, man!"

Amelia's eyes went big, and she released out of my embrace.

"you were crazy last night! in fact, you even-" Amelia cut him off by saying

"okay I don't need to hear any more of this. we're leaving." she said grabbing my hand and taking me outside.

we got to the car, she shut the door and started driving.

the whole car ride back to the hotel was silent.

when we arrived at the hotel, we walked to our room without saying a word to each other.

I opened the door to get into our room, as soon as I shut it i said

"Amelia listen-"

"save it Shawn I don't need to hear it." she said refusing to make eye contact with me.

"no, you actually do need to hear it."

"okay, then tell me. I want to know what the hell you thought you were doing getting involved with drugs, at some pointless party." she said raising her voice.

"Amelia please calm down I know it looks bad. I really don't remember anything and-" She cut me off by saying

"you're right! it does look bad! how do I know that you weren't messing around with other girls last night?!"

"I wouldn't do that to you-" she cut me off once again by saying

"how do I know you wouldn't?! you obviously weren't aware of what the hell you were doing last night!"

"okay, can you let me talk?! I know I screwed things up Amelia! I get that! I don't know what got into me but I know for a fact I didn't sleep with anyone else last night, I wouldn't be able to do that to you, even if I wasn't sober!"

there was a long pause.

"well what else did you take last night? because I doubt just cocaine completely drains your memory! you must've taken something else." she said slightly more calm.

"I-I don't know." i said trying to think.

"you were really that messed up, Shawn? you can't remember a thing?!" she said getting angry again.

"no! I can't, okay! what the hell do you want me to do about it now?!?"

she began shaking her head and said

"you really aren't the guy I thought you were, Shawn." She said looking at the ground.

"i never would have thought that you would get involved with drugs, but I guess I was wrong. they're serious and addicting and you-" she began raising her voice again so I cut her off and said

"It was one fucking time, Amelia! i can't do a damn thing about it now! I already regret it enough! so will you just drop it already!?! Matt's the one who took me to the damn party!"

we both looked at each other knowing exactly what was going on.

"Matt." we both said at the same time.

"oh my god, how could I be so dumb?" Amelia said burying her head into her hands.

"Matt took me to this party on purpose didn't he?" i said.

"and he gave you drugs, yeah this is no coincidence." Amelia said looking over at me.

we sat there in silence for a moment trying to comprehend what was going on.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to start a fight with you." i said to her.

"no, I'm sorry. I should've known Matt was up to this."

"we both should've known. he's just trying to ruin our relationship, and I'm not going to let him."

Amelia walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Shawn?" she asked.

"yeah, baby?"

"I know it wasn't really your fault last night but can you just promise me you won't take these serious drugs again?"

"it was only a one time thing. I promise it won't happen again." i said kissing the top of her head.