Chapter Ten

Amelias POV:

Tonight couldn't have gone any better. It was perfect. No one was around, just me and Matt.
We walked back to the hotel, not letting go of each other's hands. Walking in the doors of the hotel, all the guys, and mahogany, were standing there.
"Where have you guys been?" Everybody was asking.
Matt looked at me and smiled.
"We just went to the beach." Matt said.
Mahogany looked over at me and winked. I gave her a smile.
"Oh yeah, we know you were at the beach." Cam said.
"What? How?" Matt asked.
"There's pictures all over instagram and twitter of you guys on top of each other making out." Cam said.
"I SHIP IT!!" Taylor screamed. Everyone laughed.
"I SHIP MALIA!" Mahogany shouted.
I guess 'Malia' is our ship name. I kinda like it. Nash was cool, he didn't run off like how he did when I kissed Matt.
Matt and I went back up to our room. I went on instagram to see if I could find the pictures of me and Matt kissing, I mean I obviously wanted to see it. It was not hard to find. A ton of Matt fan pages and Magcon fan pages posted it, some comments were sweet like 'oh my god they are so cute together!' those posts made me smile. But more than less of the posts said really mean things like 'What a slut she needs to back off of Matt.' Those made me pretty upset but I didn't let it get to me.

Matts POV:

I was going back and forth from twitter and instagram looking at all of the posts of me and Amelia kissing. I really don't know who took those. I didn't even see anybody around, probably because I was focused on Amelia and only Amelia.
I decided to tweet about it.
"Tonight was an amazing and magical night! ❤️" I tweeted and tagged Amelia.
There were A LOT of hate comments towards Amelia. I saw her reading them, I could tell she was upset. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Um ya I guess." She replied.
I gave her a kiss on the forehead. It was getting pretty late so Amelia and I cuddled up to each other and feel asleep in each others arms.
-
I woke up, late, in the morning and Amelia was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her, but I had to go to the Magcon event. I left her a note that said:
Morning Amelia! You were still sleeping so I didn't want to wake you. I have to go to Magcon, you don't have to come I will text you when it's done. I should be back around 3 maybe, I honestly don't know. I love you.
Love,
Matt

Amelias POV:

I woke up and Matt was gone. I saw a note next to me, I read it and just sat in the room watching tv. I went on instagram to see how many likes I got on the picture I posted of Matt and I kissing. I prepared myself for hate comments.
*Amelia reading comments:*
"Go kill yourself you stupid bitch! You don't deserve Matt!!" Ok that one hurt.
"Awe, you guys are so cuteeee!!!" Awe, that was nice, I went on that persons profile and liked a few of her pics.
"Slut." Okayyy
"What the fuck?!?!" Um k?
"Your a bitch who is using Matt for fame! You don't love him!" Oh...
"Your the definition of a slut. Go kill yourself." ...
"Kill yourself bitch🔫🔫" that hurt too
"I don't ship it, no way, Matt could do better."
"Your probably just a booty call you stupid slut. Matt wouldn't actually date you. I mean look at you! Matt is so attractive and you look like a fucking monkey! Please kill yourself!!!!" I'm not that ugly am I?
"Listen here bitch, you don't deserve Matt. Your just a slut that is using him for fame. So please do this world a favor and kill yourself, because we all know that no one would even give a fuck if your gone." By now, my emotions were exploding. I felt pain. I felt anger. I felt weak. I felt ugly. But most of all I felt useless.
Ok I can't take this.
By this point I was in tears.. I can't believe all of my fans and all of matts fans are turning on me. They should've know we have been dating. It's been 4 months.
I went on Twitter to see if the comments were any nicer, under the tweet Matt posted.
*Amelia reading comments:*
"Your girlfriend is a slut."
"Bitch..."
"Slut alert!!"
"Amelia needs to kill herself, no one would even care if she's gone just leave this world, Amelia." I shouldn't have read these. I immediately started crying way worse than I was before.
Last night was one of the best nights of my life, and I'm getting so much hate for it. I couldn't take it anymore.
I didn't know what to do. I was sitting on the bed crying. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. As I was staring at myself in the mirror and all I saw was ugly ness. And then, I saw a razor. I was debating on weather or not I should cut, I never cut before, but I felt like I had to. I stood there crying, trying to decide weather I should do this. I took the razor and slid it across my wrist multiple times. I felt pain. I regret that I did that. I can't believe I just did that. I never thought I would cut, I never wanted to cut. But it felt so relieving. I did it several times. I almost couldn't stop, I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I looked at my bloody wrists and thought What have I done?

***********

Amelia nooooo😭

Make sure to tell me what you think about this chapter! And don't forget to comment and vote!
~Bella