Chapter Forty Two

Shawn's POV:

"The baby isn't mine." Matt said.

Amelia's eyes grew wide as she then shot her head up, to look at him.

"Are you serious?" Amelia asked.

"Yeah. She admitted to it the other day. I dumped her shortly after that."

"Matt, I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have hooked up with her in the first place when i had a beautiful girlfriend."

Amelia then began blushing. Shit. Is she falling for him again? No. She told me she wouldn't get back together with him.

"I'm just gonna go." Matt said walking away.

Matts POV:

Damn it. Why the hell did i cheat on Amelia. I miss her, and i really mean it. I truly am sorry for all the shit i put her through, i just wish i could have her back in my arms.

I miss cuddling with her, i miss her beautiful face, i miss her stupid jokes, and i miss her everything.

I can't begin to explain how much i fucked up. I need Amelia in my life and i am not giving up on her.

I hate Shawn. He's stealing her away from me and ruining my chances with her.

I will get Shawn. I don't know how, but i will.

Shawn's POV:

All i could focus on was mine and Amelia's kiss earlier. She is so perfect and she never leaves my mind.

"Amelia?"

"Yeah, Shawn?"

"About that kiss earlier-" i didn't know what else to say, really.

She immediately started smiling.

"Um did you like feel anything?" I said finishing my sentence.

I know it is the second time Amelia and i kissed but i need to know if she felt sparks or something.

"Yeah i did, actually." She said still smiling.

"Did you?" She asked.

"Yeah i definitely felt something." I said smiling.

She then walked over to me and hugged me.

I held her in my arms as she buried her head into my chest. I love when she does that. She's so much shorter than me and she's only up to my chest. She's too cute.

"You're a good kisser." I whispered in her ear.

Damn it, Shawn. Why would you say that?

She looked up at me and started smiling.

"You're not so bad yourself, Mendes."

I want Amelia to be my girlfriend but i don't want to ruin things between us. She's truly amazing and i want nothing more than for her to be mine.

Matts POV:

How am i supposed to get Amelia back? Ugh. I need to think.

Maybe i can use my Matt Magic to get her back? No. That didn't work last time.

Maybe i can kidnap her? No. That was really stupid. Don't do that, Matt.

Maybe i can apologize? No. She doesn't want just an apology.

Ugh. This is all Shawn's fault. Why does he get her, huh? Why does he have to have that perfect charm that all the girls like?

Stupid Shawn.

It's hard to believe that at one time Shawn and i were best friends.

I miss how it used to be. I miss my friendship with Shawn. But, most of all, i miss my relationship with Amelia.

Once again, I'm blaming Shawn. It's all his fault.

After what seemed like hours of thinking i finally thought of something.

I know exactly what I'm going to do to him.