Chapter Sixty Two

Amelia's POV:

Shawn held me as I cried into his arms for what seemed like hours. I couldn't control myself and I just let all of my emotions poor out.

"Baby, it's okay. I love you and I am here for you." He said hugging me tighter.

His voice calmed me down slightly.

"Just please don't think of killing yourself ever again. I am here for you, and I always will be."

I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile, and he then wiped the tears off of my face, using his thumb.

I was beginning to calm down when there was a knock on the door.

"Stay here, I will get it." He said.

I nodded as Shawn got up to open the door.

Standing there, was Taylor and Nash.

Shawn's POV:

As soon as I opened the door Taylor and Nash immediately began screaming and being obnoxiously loud.

"HEY SHAWN!" They both shouted.

"Hey guys." I said blandly.

They both bursted into the room, still screaming but then they saw Amelia laying on the bed crying, and they immediately stopped.

"Woah dude, what did you do to her?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah did you guys get into a fight or
something?" Nash added.

Amelia then began crying harder.

"No, we aren't fighting or anything like that."

They both shot me a confused looked.

"Then what happened?" Taylor asked.

"I think it's too soon to talk about it." I said.

"Oh uh okay." Nash said.

There was an awkward silence, and all we heard was Amelia's sobs.

"Anyways, we came over here to ask if you guys wanted to come and get something to eat with us." Nash added.

"Um I'm not sure if she's gonna want to go but I will talk to her and just let you guys know." I said.

"Alright man, just text me in a few." Taylor said as they both walked out the door.

I walked back over to the bed and laid back down with Amelia, holding her in my arms.

"Babe, I know you probably don't want to go out. So I will stay here with you. The guys will be fine without us."

She turned over so that she was now facing me. Her eyes were red and puffy. She took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I think we should go." She said.

"Are you sure? Because i am fine with staying here with you."

"Yes, I'm sure. I can't stay in here and cry forever." She said slightly smiling.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. We then both got up and decided to change. Amelia fixed her makeup because it was running down her face. And after that, we left with the rest of the guys.

We arrived at the restaurant, and I sat next to Amelia, and right across from me was Matt.