thirty eight.

Yuta and Jisung had a good talk even though they are not that close in their classroom. Jisung sighed in relief as now Yuta know about Jisung's side of story.

Jisung really wanted to talk to his friends again, he wanted to say they missed them so much. On what Yuta said his friends do really and still cared for him it melts his heart.

Walking home he remembered the moments that Seungmin and Chan made. He smiled sadly thinking when will he do it again, heading to the class together, laughing, bickering , talking seems to be impossible to happen again.

He wiped the tears that streamed down on his face.

He fished out his phone in his pocket seeing the time, Jisung thought of grabbing a iced coffee in his favorite cafe.

Opening the door, he went to the counter to order his iced coffee.

While waiting he heard familiar voices laughing and talking. He walked near only to see his friends Seungmin, Felix, Chan and Jeongin.

Felix noticed Jisung's presence and stopped on laughing looking to him.

Jisung gulped as he looked down. Chan immediately got up as he hugged Jisung.

"Jisung! I missed you" Chan said in between the hug.

"did you invite him?" Felix irritatedly said as he got up dragging his coffee and things. The other immediately followed Felix heading out in the cafe.

Chan broke the hug and nodded to Jisung sadly smiling. Jisung immediately exited the cafe as he saw the three of them already walking away.

"Seungmin! Let's talk please?"

Seungmin stopped on his track and turned back only to see him with a cold gaze that is now focusing him.

Jisung slowly approached him.

"what do you want?" Seungmin said.

"I'm so sorry" Jisung said as tears fall.

Seungmin didn't spoke and just frowned looking to him.

"Jisung get lost. Can you see he already moved on... On Taeyong and you. There's no coming back. You think your sorry can turn back time and heal his heart again?" Felix said as he gripped Seungmin's hand.

"no... But please... C-can't you guys forg—"  Jisung didn't finish his sentence as Seungmin interrupted him

"no."

"please I'll explain everything" Jisung said kneeling down to them

"Jisung, it's better if you just disappear in our sight forever"

With that words Jisung froze realizing they want him to disappear forever.

Seungmin and Felix turned back not caring to Jisung anymore.

Jeongin just stared to him as tears fall in his cheeks. He slowly shakes his head and continued walking with them

Jisung broke down crying. The pain is too much, he made them hurt. The sorry is not enough, maybe his disappearance will be.

He looked up the dark sky as he felt numb because of the pain. He cried endlessly. Drops of water hits his face as he realize it's raining. He doesn't care.

He sat in the floor hugging his knees crying like a fool. It shattered his heart into million of pieces.

His phone rang, he grabbed it in his pocket. Seeing the person who called him he sighed and turned his phone off.

Sitting in the bench smelling the cold air breeze he sighed. He's tired. Tired of crying, hurting, and even everything. He just want it to disappear along with the pain.

He just stared to the calm river. Oh how he wish his life would be like that, you know peaceful, something that is unbothered, something like no crying, no distraction, no pain, no problems. But life is too selfish of him, life gave him too much problems and too much of pain, that he even needed to deal with it to himself

Thoughts starts on lingering on his mind. What if they know the reason? Will they understand him in any bit? What if they give Jisung time to explain everything? Will those words won't come out? It's hard to predict.

He's broken, he wanted to disappear.

"why are you crying again?" the coldness of his voice made Jisung stopped on sobbing.

He turned his head only to see Minho wearing his hoodie.

He shakes his head and started to cry again.

"leave me alone" Jisung said as he wiped his tears in his hand.

Minho slowly approached him taking a sit in the bench.

"what? Did I said you can sit here?" Jisung said as he turned his head to the unbothered Minho.

"this ain't yours so I don't need to ask for your permission"

"whatever" Jisung said as he heard Minho chuckled.

Minho fished out his handkerchief in his pocket as he gave it to Jisung.

"sorry" Minho silently said. Jisung who is still crying didn't hear what Minho said and just accepted the handkerchief and started wiping his cheeks.

"give it back to me tomorrow at 5 pm, I'll wait in my room so be on time" Minho said as he got up. Jisung just stared to him

"thanks" Jisung said. It seems like his throat dried out and can't produce any words.

He stared to Minho's figure walking away from him he smiled as another hope had been build up.

P.s I don't do proofreading.

Took me long enough to update. I've been busy lately since finals is already coming!

Also I'm currently writing two stories ChangLix and MinSung! Y'all please anticipate for the new ones soon!