thirty three.

"hey, did you saw the expression of Minho?" Felix asked Jisung who is staring to a blank space.

"mm, i didn't, why tho?" Jisung said looking to Felix.

"he looked so scary. I said hi to him but he just ignored me" Felix said as he turned and focused on what the professor said.

Jisung nodded as he can already sense that Minho is having a bad day. Jisung agreed on what Taeyong offered to him, and in return to that Taeyong will avoid Seungmin. He already know what is the consequences about his decision, he has been thinking it for a while and he had already made his mind.

The bell rang, Jisung picked all his things and went straight to the locker together with Felix. Seungmin and Jeongin went to cafeteria by themselves to accompany Chan in the cafeteria.

Jisung sighed, he don't have the appetite to eat. He glanced at Seungmin who is happily eating his food.

He felt someone kicked his shoulder, only to find Jeongin.

"You didn't eat any of those, are you okay?" Jeongin said dragging everyone's attention.

Jisung smiled and said he's fine and he don't have a appetite to eat. Everyone nodded and continued to eat. He don't have something to do in the table as he excused himself and told them that they can meet in class. All of them nodded snd bid goodbyes.

Walking in the hallway going to the rooftop, he can already feel something bad. He reached the door and hesitantly open it but soon still he did. He was shocked that it is lock. He pouted and turned only to see Hyunjin.

He smiled trying as he showed the key.

" did you saw Minho?" Jisung said

He just shakes his head.

"I thought you guys were together but I'm wrong" he said as he chuckled.

Jisung is confused, what does he mean? Hyunjin left him as Jisung was puzzled on what he said. He just shrugged and went to the garden.

Embracing the fresh air, and seeing those beautiful flower who was swiftly by the wind gently made him feel a little bit better. Maybe the next day, him and Seungmin will be no longer be friends. Maybe not only Seungmin but also the others.

Warm tears flow on his cheeks as he wiped it with his hand. He will miss them. True it sucks but it's worth it at the same time. He bitterly smiled.

Jisung entered the room only to see Seungmin annoying Jeongin again. Bickering like kids. Jisung slowle approached them but soon stopped himself. He looked down. Felix noticed his presence and called him. He smiled, he realize maybe this will be the last time he will hear Felix call his name in such a bright way.

He felt sad, things were precious to let go.

"Where did you go?" Seungmin said

"Oh i went to the garden, to smell some fresh air" he casually said.

"Did you saw Taeyong?" Seungmin said

Jisung shakes his head. It made his heart shattered on pieces. Taeyong is starting to ignore Seungmin.

"Didn't he call or text you?" Jeongin asked looking to Seungmin who is focusing on his phone.

"He didn't"  he said, worrying can be felt on his voice.

The class went by silently, Jisung is not on his mood to talk to the boys. He also can't focus in class. After their classes, Jisung bid goodbye to the boys as he said he is tired and felt sleepy.

Walking alone in the alleyway, Minho's face flashed in his mind, he smiled. His ethereal face. The car beeped in his side as he was startled by the sudden noise. He immediately recognize the car, it's Taeyong. He rolled his eyes when Taeyong opened the window.

"come in" Taeyong said smiling.

Jisung opened the door as he entered Taeyong's car. It smells like cherry, perhaps maybe he liked it.

The day he and Taeyong are now together. Remembering the rules that taeyong mentioned made Jisung's stomach clenched. They need to act like a couple. It made his heart broke in pieces. Tomorrow will be a horrible day as expected.

P.s I don't do proofreading.

This is bad but I'm trying my best