one.

Jisung is transferring to a new school. His school is burned down. So he needs to transfer to a new school as soon as possible.

Jisung find it kinda hard on transferring to a new school. He feels like he's starting again. But he believe it wouldn't that hard to start again because Seungmin and Chan will be there to guide him. He would go to a school that is different from before.

Jisung is walking heading to his new school. It's just a few blocks away. While Jisung is walking someone called his name.

'Jisung!' by the voice he already considered it. It's Seungmin!

He turn his head revealing Chan and Seungmin. Chan does look really tired. Well Chan just woke up.

Seungmin nudges Jisung from behind.

'What?' Jisung said

'Is that what you're going to say instead of Good morning?' Seungmin said with a disappointed tone

'okay, good morning Seungmin and Chan hyung' Jisung screamed

'don't include Chan he wouldn't hear you anyways' Seungmin said

Chan sucks his earphones. He wanted to sleep yet he can't so he make music as his energy.

A few walk they finally arrived at their school.

Jisung feel ready to enter his new school but at the same time he's nervous.

Chan remove his earphones.

"beware of some students here Jisung, y'know your new here so careful" Chan said with reassuring smile on his face.

Jisung feel really nervous but thinking that Seungmin got his back it will be okay.

Chan give Jisung and Seungmin a hug and said 'Good luck' before going inside his room.

"See you in the Cafeteria!" Seungmin said . Chan just nodded.

"Don't worry Jisung me and Innie will be there. We have the same class remember?" Seungmin said while patting Jisung's back to make him feel comfortable.

Jisung is looking at his Schedule paper when he bumps into someone.

Jisung look back, the man seems to be mad.

"sorry, i wasn't looking" Jisung said but the man just stare at him.

"ooh it seems like your new here huh, " Minho said with a devilish smile that form to his mouth.

"Leave him alone! Let's go" Seungmin interrupted and grab Jisung hand.

"Hey! New kid watch were you walking next time tsk" Man shouted.

"Who is he anyways?" Jisung ask.

Jisung is a bit curious from what Seungmin acted to that guy. It seems like he's really annoyed.

"Nevermind, just if you encounter that guy avoid him as far as you can, okay?" Seungmin lecture Jisung.

Jisung think that, that guy must be a bully or something. So he nodded. Seungmin words is enough to be a warning.