ten.

Continuing to the flashback

I'm done cooking. I was preparing to eat when someone called me...... My dad

At first i always hang up it. He call me several times but still i just ignore it.

He texted me....

Dad:  Seungmin!! Accept my call.

My dad call again.

I answer it.

Hello—

Seungmin?! Where the hell are you?! (Y/n) isn't still home. Is she's there?!

No, she's not here—

Don't fucking lie to me just tell the truth.

I told you she's not here! Why don't you fucking believe me. I told you she's not here.

I immediately hang up the call.

(Y/n) is missing? She just texted me and told she will meet Minho. How can she be missing?

I got a bad feeling about this.

I tried to dial (Y/n) number but her phone was off. I can't contact her.

I called Minho but still his phone is also off.

I get up and get my jacket and key.

I drove. Where could they be?

If i were Minho i will go to (Y/n) favorite place.

I went to her favorite restaurant but there's no sign of (Y/n). The park. The river. The playground we used to play but still there's no trace of (Y/n).

It's cold. The cold air shivers to my body.

My dad texted me again

Dad: Seungmin! We've been searching for (Y/n) does there any place she told you that she will go?

I'm hesitating to reply to my dad but for (Y/n) sake i will do it

Me: yes, she told me she'll meet Minho. But that's it. That's the only thing she said me.

Dad: okay, we'll tell you if we found her. But if she come over to you. Tell us

I didn't reply to my dad anymore.

He cares for (Y/n) being missing but would he care for me if I'm the one missing?  I thought but there's no time for it.

3 days Later

Still no sign of (Y/n). I also help on giving some placards to many people.

Lucas also help.

While I was busy printing for (Y/n)'s placards. I received something on my phone a news?

Breaking news
;there's a girl who were found dead in the forest. We found some things that might identify the victim.

There's a picture of the girls shoe, the sling bag, phone and her wallet.

And i can clearly identify that its (Y/n)

She's dead

I break out crying. Crying on the floor holding my phone. I can't believe that she dead.

I called my dad. And forwarded the news to him.

Can't control my tears anymore.

I immediately went to the place where (Y/n) found dead. There i found her dead body lying on the grass.

I can't take to look at her. She's really dead. I broke out crying. No this is not true. I'm just dreaming. But no, it's the reality.

The pain is too much. I can't take this anymore. She has been killed helplessly. Stab here like she's just a doll. Play her like she's just a toy who you can just stab out of nowhere.

Crying helplessly. Screaming some help. But poor (Y/n) has been killed. Took her life. The sweet and Cheerful (Y/n) is gone.

'Noooo' that words were kept on screaming in my heart. You don't deserve this (Y/n) you were too good to kill by someone. You have a dreams that should come true but I'm so sorry that can't happen anymore.

I cried until i my surrounding went dark.

I passed out.

When i woke up. I found my dad beside me.

I immediately get up. My dad immediately notice my movements.

I started crying again.

"(Y/n) where's (Y/n)?!" I said while crying.

" she's dead, it's confirm. We cremated her."

"Dad, you should give a proper funeral—"

"we can't, she's 4 days dead. Her skin where wreck. She's starting decomposing"

"why are you here?"

"i bring you here because you pass out"

"noo that's not the reason i want to hear"

"what are you talking about"

"You're here because (Y/n) is gone? You care to me right now because no one will manage to your company if you're going to die?"

"is that the words your slapping me right now instead of saying 'thank you' "

"yes, You should just let me there. I didn't ask you to bring me to this hospital when i passed out and I don't want to manage your company dad. I don't care to you anymore. I'm not your son. You can go now" i said with a fierce look.

I pointed the door. My dad seems to be really disappointed for what i acted towards him.

I know my actions and words where too mean but I don't want my dad sugar coating his actions to me. I know he hates me even though im his son. But knowing my dad if he see a opportunity to take an advantage his going to take and get it.