twenty nine.

Jisung woke up in a place who were all white.

Am i dead? Is this what they call heaven? Jisung thought as his mind was filled with questions

He ran, but it seems like a endless place. He cried for help but it is like no one can hear his tears that were overflowing of loneliness.

A voice echoed in the whole place. Jisung stopped on crying as he can't recognize the voice

"I am sorry" the cold voice said.

"please wake up Jisung"

Jisung is crying again. He doesn't know why but his heart aches.

"How's Jisung?" Jeongin asked Chan who were sitting

"he's in comma right now" Chan sighed

Jeongin did not spoke as he took a sit beside Chan.

Seungmin and Felix went outside to buy them foods

The door opened and revealed Minho. Chan immediately stood up and thanked him for bringing Jisung in the hospital. Minho didn't spoke and just nodded as a reply.

They just watched Minho approached his friends as they left.

"He is literally cold" Jeongin said

"But he is not when it comes to Jisung. Unbelievable" Chan chuckled

"Love works in a different and unique way, no wonder" Jeongin smiled.

Everything seems to be so fast. There life has been difficult. Jisung's parents immediately went home when they found out about Jisung. They took care of Jisung but soon left because of the overseas works.

Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix were always together when taking care of Jisung in the hospital while he is in comma. Sometimes Chan was always left alone in the hospital taking care of Jisung, understanding that the others need to study as well.

Minho often visits Jisung, hoping he will wake up one day.

Minho visited Jisung. As the doctor entered the room, Minho immediately turned his head. The doctor smiled and asked Minho to talked to him.

"So far the patient is improving, talk to him more often since it can knock off his consciousness back" the doctor said

Minho smiled as what he heard.

Minho went back to room, sitting besides Jisung who seems to be peacefully sleeping. He grabbed Jisung's hand and holds it tighter.

He sighed feeling the cold hands of the squirrel.

"Please wake up, i missed you so mu- " Minho did not finished his sentence as he felt Jisung's hand moves. His eyes widened as Jisung slowly opened his eyes, trying to open it wide trying to recap all the memories he have.

"Mi-minho?" Jisung spoke as he tried to clear the blurry vision he is having.

"Hang on there, i am going to call the doctor" Minho spoke and left Jisung.

Jisung starts crying as he don't know what he is going to do.

Minho appeared in the door, approaching Jisung who is a crying mess.

"Why am i still alive?!?" Jisung raised his voice as he saw some nurses slowly approaching him.

"everything will be alright, trust me" Minho said caressing Jisung who have a wet cheeks. Tears keep on falling as Minho tried to wipe his tears.

Jisung keep on staring on the white ceiling. This is what he all saw in that white place. He keep on wondering who might be the owner of that voice. He looked at his side seeing Minho sleeping. Those eyebags that were place in his eyes. His plump lips, and his messy hair. Thinking of that Jisung smiled for a moment, a typical Minho indeed.

His eyes immediately landed to Chan who were catching his breath. Chan smiled despite those sweat that is falling on his pale skin. (still hot aaf)

"how are you feeling?" Chan said

"I'm fine"

"Seems like Minho is very tired."  Chan said looking to Minho

"did he stayed here?"

"yeah, he stayed the whole night. I'm so sorry Jisung haven't watch you last night since, i am trying to catch up all my failing grades, so i need to work—" Chan didn't finished his sentence when Jisung interrupted him.

"Don't be, i understand and im also sorry for being such a burden to you guys" Jisung said as he starts to cry

Chan just hugged him.

"I am glad you are already awake. Please don't leave us again, okay?" Chan said

Jisung nodded as guiltiness hit him.

Minho woke up laying in the couch, his eyes immediately landed to Jisung who is eating and watching tv. He smiled, the way his cheeks were filled with those food, and his eyes were fixed in the tv. Minho smiled on the sight he is seeing. Jisung turned his head only to see Minho smiling. Minho immediately looked away. Jisung can really feel that his cheeks is heating up.

Minho cleared his throat and got up. Jisung flashed a big smile and said thank you even Minho himself can tell he is literally cute. Minho is indeed happy just seeing him smile again.

"Do you need anything?" Minho sternly said

"Nothing, but can you please stay? I'm all alone here" Jisung said as he look down, not trying to make eye contact to Minho

"okay" Minho shortly replied and sat in the couch focusing to his phone.

Jisung did not spoke any words as he can still feel that Minho is still mad to him.

"sorry for staying, sorry if i am forcing you. You can leave now and it is really okay—" Jisung did not finished his sentence when Minho interrupted him.

Jisung can feel his heartbeat when Minho is approaching him slowly. Jisung's eyes and thoughts were messed. Swallowing his saliva hoping his nervousness would be gone away.

Minho leaned forward, as their faces is just only few inches away.

"But i want to stay here with you, either you ask me or not"

Happy new year folks!!

p.s I DON'T DO PROOFREADING