thirty seven.

"Be my Sex-slave and I'll treat you better" Minho said smiling , he said feeling determined as a devilish smiled form on his lips.

Jisung widened his eyes hearing how pathetic Minho is.

"what? aren't you Taeyong's sex slave?" Minho said smirking.

Jisung didn't answer as he let the tears fall into his cheeks.

Minho's expression immediately fade. He looked at Jisung with a stern face. Oh god looking to Jisung who looked so helpless, dark circles in his eyes that made him looked so restless. Minho can't take the sight he is seeing now and just left Jisung.

He felt his knees become weak and took a sit in the floor, hugging his both knees.

He pity himself, but at the same time proud. Just by looking to his friend living happily and enjoying life at it's finest , can make it feel worth it.

He got up and fixed as he cheered up himself.

You can do it Jisung he thought by grabbing the brush and the paint remover and scrubbed the wall.

He opened the door revealing his parents who almost fell asleep on the couch.

The creak on the door made them woke up only to see Jisung with a puffy eyes. Looking like he just cried. His mother got up and approached Jisung who looked at to her with a tired eyes. It's already past midnight when he came home.

She hugged her son as she felt the warm body. Jisung heard sobs,  he bit his lips trying not to cry like her mother did.

"what h-happened?" she said but still not breaking the hug

Jisung didn't speak but just let her mom hug him.

His mother broke the hug and hold his cold shivering hands who have some cuts.

"Ohh g-god" she said as she saw Jisung's hand who have cuts.

Jisung immediately moved away his hand and avoiding her eye contacts.

"tell me, what's going on?" she said as begging can be felt in her voice.

"nothing" he shortly replied trying to escape his mother's attention but failed.

"nothing? Look at you. Look at yourself Jisung! We are so worried why you ended up being like this. We are afraid to l-loose you " she said as she manage to build up the sentence while crying.

Seeing her mom cried is such a horrible feeling. Words hit his heart like a sharp knife. He sighed as he gave up and finally let out those tears who is longing to come out.

"m-mom, help m-me" he said as he hugged her mother.

The pain is too much to handle, too heavy to carry that his fragile hand can't take it and was struggling.

Thoughts were filled up in his mind as everything flashed in his mind.

"so-sorry" those words keep on repeating as he felt sorry for everything that is happening , blaming himself and thinking he deserve this kind of treatment.

Hours past as the livingroom was filled with sobs.

Words can't be explain of how the pain just blurted out in his heart. Tears and sobs can't be counted of how it falls in his cheeks.

He felt his chest tightened, gripping on his chest. His mother widened her eyes as she panicked seeing Jisung who is hardly catching his breath.

Darkness took over Jisung's surrounding as he felt peace.