seventeen.

"seriously what's wrong with him?" Hyunjin said while looking to Jisung who's walking away from them

"we better talk to Seungmin, i know he's also behind this" 

The both of them went back to the rooftop and planned again.

Jisung sighed entering the room. A heavy feeling he brought from that moment

'"You should better see Minho sometime—," the sentence keep on replaying on his head. How's he going to face Minho now? Is he brave enough to talk to him, face him? And even smile at him?

The class went off silently, listening to the boring teacher. Jisung thought that writing a poem can make his mind a bit calm. Focusing his gaze to the paper he's writing.

It was easy to him to make a poem this days. It can express how he's feeling even his sad, happy or even having a feeling of unknown. The time seems to be so slow. He keep on looking to his watch and as what he have seen it doesn't look like it change. He sighed in frustration. It won't change his feelings anyways, Jisung thought

He didn't know it's already time, the bell rang signaling that classes is over. Picking up the notes and the poem that he have wrote on the paper, he decided to put it on his locker to be more safe. The poem is even sad as what he's feeling right now. His classmates already left, Jeongin and Felix didn't have the same class in the afternoon. He felt tired on hiding but if hiding can make the situation better it is also worth it

Jisung left the room, he went straight to the restroom, walking in the hallway, few students can be seen having a conversation. As he walk pass by he heard some murmurs that definitely talks about him.

"isn't it Jisung? You know Minho's girlfriend?"

"yeah it's freaking him"

"bruh, i didn't seen them together nowadays"

"whatever, they didn't look good together
I mean hello? Minho being a god and Jisung being a ugly witch? Very wrong"

Jisung didn't even bother to look at the group of students who still keeps on talking about him. And now that Minho isn't around him now, things are going back as it is back then, the students who keep bullying him and even the feeling of loneliness when he's bot around with his friends.

Jisung is in pain through that words. Words can hurt you and even hit you like a knife and indeed Jisung felt it. All sorrow feelings had gathered into him. He enter the cubicle, crying silently, covering his mouth trying to keep his sobs inside.

Tears feels like a heavy rain. Jisung is in the cubicle crying like a mess, overthinking again and even blaming himself why'd he let himself fall to that person. He didn't expect to feel loved, warm and happy at the same time.

Jisung finally calmed down, after few minutes crying. It's not as heavy back then somehow he felt a little bit relief.

He went out to the cubicle with a tear that has been dried out in his cheeks. He look at himself in the mirror, he look like a dead. His puffy red eyes, pale lips, a little bit messy hair that made him like a living dead.

He went out to the restroom. Walking to the hallway. He took the direction where his locker has been placed.

He tiredly open his locker. No students can be seen only him, he decided to put all the things and papers but some papers slip out from his notes. Jisung didn't mind to pick it up and wait till he's done but suddenly he heard his poem, someone is reading it out loud.

P.s i don't do proofreading