thirty four.

"I saw Jisung and Taeyong on my way here" Chan stated, information were delivered to Seungmin.

Seungmin nodded, trying to hide the pain he has been feeling, memories of Taeyong saying he loves Jisung made hid heart broke.

He smiled and focused in his book.

Minutes passed, Jisung opened the door revealing Seungmin and Jeongin. Seungmin just looked at him but later smiled and greeted him good morning , bringing the cup of iced coffee in his hand.

Jisung took a sit, and placed his iced coffee on Seungmin's table. Seungmin looked at him in a confused look.

"drink this!" Jisung happily smiled.

Seungmin just stared to the iced coffee that Jisung gave him.

The class went by, still the silent atmosphere filled the once happy and loud place.

Jisung stared to the iced coffee he gave to Seungmin. Seungmin didn't even took a sip or even touch it. The ice melted making the iced coffee pale. Jisung took a deep sigh.

"Actually the iced coffee was from Taeyong" Jisung said looking to Seungmin.

Seungmin turned his head to Jisung

"Really? Did you guys meet?" Seungmin asked

"mhm" the only Jisung could reply. It was short yet it's better to avoid some lies.

Walking in the hallway Jisung excused himself and went to the restroom by himself.

Seungmin's phone buzz signing that there is a notification. He opened his phone only to see Taeyong posted something in ig.

The caption and picture blinded him for a second. He stopped on his track, Jeongin and Felix looked back to him.

“Morning coffee with my boo @/Jisung.han

’My boo’ ? Are they in a relationship without us knowing?

"Seungmin, what's the matter?" Felix said as he slowly approached Seungmin who froze.

Seungmin immediately move his phone away. Trying to blink stopping the tears who is threatening to come out

"uh n-nothing" Seungmin said putting a smile in his face.

Felix nodded and continued to walk with Jeongin.

Seungmin looked down on his feet, trying to cheer up himself. And once put a smile on his face and continued to walk.

Entering the cafeteria he immediately spotted the table where his friends usually sits and eat.

He smiled but immediately fade looking to Chan, Felix who have a intimidating face.

He felt nervous, slowly approaching to them. He took a beside Jeongin who stared to the table.

"Are you guys okay?" Jisung said. They didn't make any eye contact.

"Do you have something to say?" Felix said the deepness of his voice shivers in his spine.

Jisung can't decide whether he will say it to them or not. He don't want to ruin his relationship with them, his precious friends.

It's driving him crazy, swallowing his saliva trying to swallow the nervousness ha have been feeling.

"What do you guys mean?" Jisung bluntly said.

"Nothing" Jeongin said.

They ate silently. Jisung already sense that they already knew about him and Taeyong. He just need some time

The cold atmosphere can be felt while the class is on going. He don't want to look into their eyes, there will be a chance he will cry.

The class seems to be a whole eternity. Felix and Jeongin bid goodbyes to Seungmin. Yes, only to Seungmin. Jisung just stood in the back. He can't take the coldness that his friends been acting to him.

He immediately went to his locker, shedding the tears that is longing to come out.

As he cried, he keep on saying sorry . Students just stared to him.

He heard his phone rings, he can't pick up the call now so he hang it up. And texted Taeyong back ‘i can't now, see you tom’

While walking he wiped his cheeks with his bare hands. And once stared to the rooftop door and sadly smiled.

Going home walking in the alleyway he saw a three familiar figure. He stopped and saw Seungmin sat in the floor hugging his both knees. From a far he can hear his sobs. Jeongin and Felix keep on patting his back

His heart went panic and ran towards Seungmin.

"Oh my god, Seungmin are you okay?" Jisung said.

Felix pushed him that made Jisung sat in the floor. Jisung is surprised to his sudden actions.

"are you dumb?! Did you know who is the reason why he cried? No right? You always lie to us! So I'm telling you the truth! He cried because of you!" Felix yelled.

Jisung widened his eyes.

If you guys only knew, you will understand me, Jisung thought

"Listen here bitch, stay away from us. You can have Taeyong with all your heart. Don't ever come to us again" Felix's last word.

"please listen to m-me" Jisung begged through his sobs.

"I can't believe you hyung" Jeongin said, as he helped Seungmin to stand up.

Seeing Jeongin and Seungmin cry, it broke his heart a million pieces.

Bruh i cried while writing this chapter. Poor Jisung

P.s I don't do proofreading