twelve.

Continuing to flashback...

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, he can't stay long at the prison. There's no concrete evidence that he really killed (Y/n)"

"Isn't it Lucas is enough?"

" No, he's not. The case is still weak. He might be lying. But if we still fight for this there's only a small chance that we will win this case"

" Thanks attorney... I need to go"

Seungmin felt disappointed about the news he heard. His day has been ruined.

'don't expect that I'll be good to you Minho' Seungmin thought.

-End of flashback-

Everything doesn't seem to make sense the fact that Seungmin still believe that Minho killed her sister. They can't change his mind after all.

" I'll try my best to protect you Jisung"

Don't worry Y/n im going to put Minho back to jail, i promised that

-

As the alarm ring Jisung lazily tap his phone . He stumble out of his bed. Picking up himself still closing his eyes. 8 hours sleep isn't enough to a young boy who has a lot of school works to do. Projects and assignments stressed him out.The sun hit his face as he open the window as he remember that he's going to be late to school.

Jisung is a bit tired, but it's great that him and Seungmin get together. It seems like he can actually forget that day that someone had harassed him. He feel so great knowing that him and Minho are getting along better, but he's still bother about Y/n's death, and who killed her.

-

Jisung is walking to the hallway when he felt a arm on his shoulder that made him startled.

"what? You think im a ghost? Do i look like a ghost to you huh?" Minho said while teasing him. Jisung just rolled his eyes avoiding minho's gaze. Jisung isn't in his mood to make fun right now. All he think that he might end up sleeping in the street if he fail all his subjects. So he need to focus, but he does think he can't if this asshole keep on following him.

Jisung tries to avoid him by shifting his way. Minho look puzzled for what the boy acted towards him.

"tsk, what's wrong with him?" Minho said while pushing his tounge to his cheeks. Minho just rolled his eyes and went to his favorite place (rooftop)

Jisung tried to focus to his teacher not looking or even minding Seungmin and Jeongin playing. Yes, they played while the teacher is discussing.

-

The class is done Jisung packed his things.

" wait you're going?"

"where?"

"to the cafeteria? I mean that's the place we all go to and gather"

"you guys can go, im going to library to get some books."

"ooh okay see ya,"

The three of them bid goodbyes even though they're still going to meet each other later.

While Jisung is checking in to the library. He immediately head to the shelves.

They're a little bit of heavy but im going to carry them on my way to cafeteria. Jisung thought in his mind while staring to the 7 books that has been filed.

Jisung is carrying the seven books on his own, slowly walking, and keeping his hand intact to the other side.

Jisung is walking to the busy hallway when someone accidentally pushed him, stumbling together with his books.

All the looks of tge students were put to Jisung.

"look at him, he's cute but also dumb. What a waste-

The guy didn't even finished his sentence when Minho grip his collar lifting the guy.

"what did you say? Can you repeat it?"

The guy didn't answer knowing that it's Minho.

"ur such a dickhead, watch your mouth. EVERYONE THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND WHO EVER LAY A SINGLE OF YOUR HAND ON HIM, I WON'T HESITATE TO BREAK YOUR TWO HUNDRED SIX BONES."

The students were shocked on what Minho shouted.

Murmurs was filled in the hallway.

Minho kneel on the floor to help the squirrel who was so red. As Jisung tried to look at him, Minho smiled.

Minho carried the seven books on his hands leaving the audience (students wahahaha) in the hallway as Jisung tried to cover his face.

"hey, you're not gonna help your boyfriend?"

"s-shut up"

Minho just chuckled to hear the squirrel.

-

Guess whos back with a new update!!!!

Yeah it's me, you've been blessed with a new chapter. The reads of this book is growing i can't- 😫

Anyways thank chuuu!!! For the votes and support.

Lovelotssssss♡

P.s i don't do proofreading