eight.

Message with Seungbitchhh
(2)

Seungbitchhh

(1)Hey! Jisungieeee

(2)Let's hang out later when the class is done. Don't tell Innie, it's a secret okay?

                                               SquirrelSungieee

                                                              Okay~
                                                          Seen 3:35pm

Jisung actually have a plan to meet Minho after the class yet Seungmin texted him. It could be a important matter so he agreed.

Maybe tomorrow i can visit Minho and thank him for what he did to me. Jisung thought

Jisung phone rings. He immediately get his phone out to his pocket and and answered it.

Chan hyung?

Can we talk after your class? Felix also wanted to talk with you.

Hmm sorry hyung but i have a important matter to do after my class. Maybe tomorrow?

Ooh okay~ we can wait —

Is it important? Well i can manage my time.

No no no, tomorrow. We'll talk tomorrow bye.

Chan immediately hang up the call.

Jisung is confused. Why everyone wanted to talk to him? Is it because of the situation? Jisung thought.

After the class.

Seungmin texted Jisung the address where they meet.

Jisung is walking to the Han River.

'It's really calming here. The air is cold. The water of the river is all you can hear. This is what i live for' Jisung murmured

Silence is what you can hear for as he sat on the grass. Jisung almost jump when Seungmin scare him.

Seungmin is laughing to the evilness he made.

"you still didn't change Jisung. You still get goosebumps immediately when someone scare you" Seungmin said while holding his laughter.

Jisung just rolled his eyes.

Seungmin sat beside him. The both of them embrace the cold air.

"i know you love this place, somewhat this place gave you happy memories. Childhood memories that hard to forget. I know you missed (Y/n) " Jisung said.

Seungmin didn't bother to open his eyes. He loves how the air touches his face. The water seems to be talking to him.

" yeah, i miss her. I miss my sister. "  Seungmin said. Tears where falling one by one.

Jisung stare at his beautiful face.

"sorry, i shouldn't mention her"  Jisung said.

"it's not your fault. Someone killed her. She died helplessly. She died screaming for help. I should be there by her side. But i failed for being a brother to her. It's her birthday she should be celebrating her birthday now but she ended up celebrating her birthday in her grave. They should've just kill me instead my helpless sister—" Jisung immediate cut Seungmin.

"shhh enough. no one in this world deserves to die helplessly."

Seungmin is sobbing uncontrollably. He knows the pain that Seungmin has been holding until now. He smile , laugh talk and seems to be fine but if you look at him deep inside the pain can be seen. The pain that he shouldn't keep by himself. Suffering every night, crying silently everytime he remember her sister. Her sister that didn't deserve to die. The sweet and cheering (Y/n) seems to fade immediately by his arms.
The memories were left on Seungmin. The memories that he still treasure.

Jisung hug Seungmin. Jisung feel sorry about Seungmin. That he couldn't do anything but just hug him.

When Seungmin calm down he suddenly break the hug.

"aishh the two of us look like a gay" Seungmin said chuckling

"I'm not the gay here—

"says you"

The both of them just laugh.

"hey, stop lying to me and tell me what happened to the party"

"huh? What? —"

"wtf can you pls tell me the truth. All of you guys seems to lie to me and Jeongin. "

" sorry"  Jisung said.

"tell me the truth. I know that Minho and his group is involved to this situation. I swear if they did something wrong to you. Minho will end up in jail. " Seungmin said while glaring.

Jisung is shocked how Seungmin just acted. His attitude change when Minho were mentioned.

Jisung tell him the story. Seungmin immediately hug Jisung. Someone attempted him to raped but knowing Minho save him he still can't believe what Minho did to him.

Jisung seems to be fine now. He said they should just forget the situation. He said he don't have any idea to file a case. He's scared what could his parents do if they'll know it, they can send Jisung to abroad.

Knowing that Jisung's parents will send him to abroad if they'll find the situation , Seungmin is also scared. He's afraid to loose Jisung. Jisung, Jeongin,Chan, and Felix is the only person what he got after her sister die. He can't afford to loose them. They're the only reason why Seungmin is still alive and breathing to this earth.