meeting the sexta

"aliceee" someone was waking me up . I open one eye to see the face of aizen so close to mine i blushed and shot up "aizen what are you doing here ?" he lauphed "good morning to you too alice" i smiled at him and hugged him tight " i missed you so much " he wispered " me too" i say smiling " i have to go talk to your mother i ll be back hoping you actual are wearing cloths" i looked down and realised i was in my bra . I blushed deep red when i feel a peck on cheek . Then aizen goes out . I jump off bed to bathroom . I take a quick shower and brush my teath and put my hair into a pony tail i then wear my back shirt and shorts and head to eat
Aizen pov

I knock at haruhi's door " come in " when she sees me her face lit up " oh hi aizen you're back " i smile " i am . And i see your daughter still doesnt sleep with a shirt on". She giggled " i know so whats up " " well i have a surprise for you . while roaming around the world of the living i found grimjow..... I brought him back" she instantly hug me "arigatoo  aizen .
Haruhi pov

Where is he " suddenly a garganta opens showing a certain blue haired man i smile " hello grimmjow its been a while " he smirks " it sure has. Alot changed since then . I heared you have a 16 year old daughter named alice " " yep " i say proudly " is she strong ?" " very " i say smirking " can she fight me " "even beat your ass " intresting i d like to see her.." a knock was heared suddenly the door openes " hi mom . I see you have company " she said eyeing grimmjow he smirked at her then approached her looking up and down " blue hair icy eyes same as mine. Green underlines under eyes cocky attittude and a smirk . You must be grimmjow jeagerjaques . The sexta who called himself king" said alice coldly he grinned " i see she's well educated " i nod he turned his head slowly suddenly he throw his hand towards her neck but she easily caupht it. He grinned " not bad " she smirked . Oh no " fight me " she said. Her smirks only show when she has  a lust for fighting  he grinned " like i d pass up that opportunaty" they went to the training ground she stood silently and closed her eyes grimjow on the other hand attacked hoping to make a hole in her chest she caupht his hand and did a flip over him wich threw him away he stood up. Suddenly he dissapeared then appeared behind her .she did a turn and kicked him the stomach wich he stopped " not bad " he said she smirked then jumped and kicked him in the jaw . He popped his neck then lauphed " nice moves" he then shot a cero she lauphed and caupht then incred it's power in her hand and murged it with her to make a huge cero she jumped up to throw it " stop" she looked at me confused "you'll distroy the whole desert " she noded and made it dissapear. Grimmjow looked at her wide eyes then smirked walked up to her and ruffeled her hair " you're better then you look " she brushed his hand away " im taking that as a complement" then walked away " fiesty " he commented approaching " how much she knows about me?" i frouned " enauph to hate you " he smirked " is that so ? Oh well there's nothing to do about that " i nodded knowing he was just saying that " oh do i have to fight someone to become the sexta again " he asked " no . The sexta stayed you since i knew you'd be back sooner or later" he grinned then walked to the palace " im going to make myself feel at home" he answered the question i was about to ask .
Alice pov

its been annoying since he came back . Everyday with a new woman . He tries to approach me though i just shut him off . I dont know why but i just hate him .

Sleeping around , leaving my mom and dad when they needed him most . Tried to brake mom and dad up . So many reasons to hate him . I open the door to my room when i realise " damn . I forgot ." I went and wore a shirt i should really start sleeping with a shirt i open the door again to see grimmjow smirking " nice bra " my face got red with embarrasement and anger . I walked past him not saying a thing  i hear footsteps behind me " who knew you had them so big ? Do you blind your chest ?" i was really mad and red at that point i turn to him and try to punch him when he catchs my arm and pins me to a wall i struggled then i kicked him in the place that never sees the sun he didnt budge  " what the hell. "

He smirked" with all the training i do i doubt it would effect me " i pretended to throw up at what he said " you're sick" we turned to the source of voice "dad " i say happily ."says the guy who slept with one woman his entire life" i get angery " thats cause he's faithful and loyal ! Grimmjow smirked " loyal. What is he a dog " i firm a cero in my hand "thats it. I dont care if i ll blow hueco mundo. Ill kill you