you're just trash

i was sitting in ulquiorra's room on his bed lifting my feet up high and trying to reach for my toes. suddenly the door opened . and without looking i say "learn to knock .... grimmjow" " nice position" he says i sit down " what do u want ?" i say to him " ulquiorra" i sigh " well he's on a mission so you have to wait " he grins i look at him confused "why are you happy " i ask " cause i got you to me for now " i glare at him he approaches me " how about you go back to your emotions and love me again " " noway on hell am i gonna abondon ulquiorra " he looked pissed " and why is that?" i look down " cause...""cause she loves me " i look up to see ulquiorra at the door i smile " ulquiorra you're back " grimmjow growls . ulquiorra walks to grimmjow and takes him by the neck " now if you exuse me i'd like to be alone with my lord " he throws grimmjow out. i go to ulquiorra and hug him " im glad you're back . welcome home" " thanks my lord . i finished early just so i can come back to you soon" he pulls away and look at me in the eyes " that bastard didnt do anything while i was gone .did he?" " no nothing just when he thought about it you walked in " he smiles . that smile brings butterflies to my stomach .he helds my hand and walks me to bed . he sat down and i sat on his lap " we got alot of catching up to do . i missed you quite alot actually" i smirked " i have that effect on people . i missed you too" he wraped his arms around me and started kissing me " its gonna be a long night better lock that door " just when he was about to close it nel walked in crying. he looked at her surprised. she went to my lap and started crying " whats wrong nel " i say while patting her back " i... caught.. grimmjow...with a girl... making out " she says between sobs . my tempreture rises " ulquiorra hold nel for a minute " i walk out and went to grimmjow's room i kicked the door open until it hits the wall next to grimmjow i glare at him and the girl in the bed " look here you punk . you wanna fuck that chick. then so be it. at least break up with nel before you do that." he was shoked and only kept staring " hey bitch cant we have some privacy !" i smirk at her " look you slut. you just got yourself one ticket to hell" "oh really" she says trying to stay calm " yeah . did you know who you just called a bitch. its the fucking lord " her eyes widened " im sorry i didnt know. . .....uhh im really sorry " i grin " too late " i cero at her and she falls to the ground " you're lucky i only shot you with the minor cero. you  will be injured for weeks but at least not dead " i look at grimmjow who was glaring at me i go to him and gripped his neck i dragged him to ulquiorra's room at nel's feet " now fucking appologies " he looks up at nel " i'm sorry i cheated on you nel " she kept crying " grimmjow....we're over" she said then left the room . i look at him " you're just trash dont forget that. " i look at ulquiorra who was ready to throw grimmjow out of the room " just do it i dont want to see his stupid face for now " i go lay on the bed . suddely i feel an arm wrap around my waist i turn around and snuggle into ulquiorra " you dont have to tonight" he wispered . " uhh no a promis is a promise this is gonna be a long night" i kiss him and wrap my hand around his neck and my legs around his waist......