minor details are inportant

i woke up then i realised i was sleeping on ulquiorra's chest i move and kiss him lightly . luckly he didnt wake up. i go to the kitchen to realise i was still wearing tshirt and panties. well who cares. the shirt was long enauph to cover my butt even when i lean . i go and get myself and ulquiorra breakfast. grimmjow walked over to me " where are your pants " "dont have them " i say to him " obviously . whats up with the food " " none of your buisness" he flinshes i was walking out of the kitchen when he held my arm " so you are ulquiorra's bitch now " i kick him in the stomich and he went flying to a wall " go to nel i heard she's been looking for her bitch all morning " then i head to ulquiorra's room to find him looking around the room. "what are you looking for?" he looks at me " you.... wait were you out like that?"" im always out like that. you just dont see me because you're never in the kitchen " he nods " well here i brought you breakfast " he looked surprise " oh thanks" i give him he food he sits on the couch and i sit next to him putting my legs over his. i kind of saw a reaction " whats wrong ?" he looks at me confused " i had this weird feeling inside when i feel you close to my......." i looked confused at first but then i smirked " really... then i wonder how you feel when i do this" and i sit on his lap he flinches " ohh so the feeling increased didnt it ulquiorra" he nods "what are these urges ?" before i could anwser the door flew open showing a pissed grimmjow " those urges mean you want to fuck her " he said . " i have to start locking that door " i giggle at ulquiorra's comment aand i kiss his neck and go up to his ear " maybe you should" i smirk . "oioioioi woman have some respect for the one standing in front of you" i go up to him and glare " i didnt know trush deserve respect . " he tries to hit me but ulquiorra kicks him . and i see grimmjow is flying to stark's room . stark looks out from the grimmjow shaped hool in his room's wall . i smile " i'll fix that." i touch the edges of the hool and when i was done rracing it i put my hands together and place them on the wall. with that the wall was fixed . i go back with ulquiorra to his room . after we eat breakfast he looks at me and then suddenly i feel myself helded in his arms bridal style "w-where are we going ?" "to shower "

huuuuuuh " you want me to shower with you " he nods " no way ulquiorra " he looked at me confused " is it because you dont want me to see you nacked ? if it then i already have " i turned tomato red. i forgot a miner detail . me and ulquiorra did it hehehe . " fine " i said. this is fonna be a ling shower.