lucy vs marco

"well well what do we have here"

i squeese grimmjows hand and he knew something is wrong. "i should say the same to you marco"

marco was a guy almost 20 blond spikey hair green eyes asshole attitude.

"so he's the new idiot letting you live with him"

i feel grimmjow groaning like he wanna kill marco.

" shut up. he's nothing like you. you are a perverted dumbass who only cares for himselfs while grimmjow is carring nice badass cool mr blue eyes guy".

grimmjow looks at me surprised of what i just said i look at him and smirk but marco gets close to me and kisses me grimmjow takes him by the collar and plants him to a wall he was about to hit him with his fist when i stop him.

"but alice..."

"let me handle this myself please grimmjow"

he backs off and marco starts smirking when i ball my fist and hit him hard to the nose he falls to the ground and makes painful noices. i smirk at him" you know that kiss you gave me hurts more than what im giving you now" and i kick him with my feet hard in the stomach . then i pulled him up and hited him in the stomach with my fist .

i go to grimmjow and look at him then i say " please kiss me"

he lookes surprised "why ? not that i dont want to ."

i look to the ground " his kiss is burning and painful . i want you to give me your sweet soft kiss to cure it" he didnt hesitate even for a while. he kissed me softly and gentily and i was happy. we broke the kiss and he looked me in the eye "alice i really really like you and i would love if you go out with me" i was so happy tears got out of my eyes but i wiped them off fast " i like you too grimmjow since the start . yes i want to go out with you" he hugged me and span me around . suddenly i see marco stand up he looked mad "im not gonna let this happen. BANKAIII" and with that he turns into a shinigami in the bankai mode . i ask grimmjow to step back and i scream "BANKAIII" and with that i change into a white shorts and a vest just like grimmjows also in white. my sword is called bakemono as in monster but i call it bake . marco was weiker than me so this will be easy. i start fighting him and realise that he improved a lot that now i cant dodge his hits easily. i got hit in the arm and blood was pouring i hear grimmjow screaming my name but i hold my hand to stop him " this is my fight i wont let you interfear." i then get back to the idiot named marco " ROAR BAKE" then my sword gets 8 heads each one in a shape i put my palm on the sharpest one and when the blood starts falling i scream "FUSION" and my body is covered with armor . i then take my bake and attack marco really fast he couldnt dodge them and with that i get behind him and hit him in the back. "its over marco"

while i was walking back to grimmjow my whole fision turned black and i start falling. " alice . alice can you hear me alice. wake up...   ......"