after 3years

its been 3 years since i've been living with grimmjow . and i love it . we only playfuly fight . but life is good with him. today is my birthday im turning 20 while grimmjow is 22 . i woke up and found grimmjow next to my room's door.

" good morning grimmykitty" he lauphs at my sleepy face."late as always" he went out then brought alot of plates ." since today is your birthday i made you breakfast"

i giggled when he puted the food on my night stand . we hugged and i gave him a kiss " thanks grimmjow im glad you remember" . i ate my breakast and went washed my face and teeth and took a shower. when i went out i found grimmjow laying on my bed . he stood up when he saw me and said " go get dressed today is gonna be all about alice day" i started jumping when i realized that the towel is gonna fall if i keep doing this. i get dressed and take grimmjows hand who takes me to the truck . "arent we gonna use the motorcycles?" "nah we need the truck its a surprise" . he drove until some bands shop and stopped. when i entered the shop . i knew it instantly . its the same me and grimmjow went to when we confessed and minor details beat marco's ass.

we went inside and i found a new collection of t shirts. the happiness overwelmed me . i went and picked up all the shirts i liked and went to the dresser room to change. from all those t shirts i picked up 3 suddenly while looking for my wallet." crap i forgot my wallet" grimmjow lauphs " i know i hid it so you wouldnt buy anything." and he took the shirts from my hands and went to the shop owner and paid for them. " you know . you should let me pay once in a while" he moved his head as in no. then we went to another shop and another one and another one . basicly grimmjow bought me everything i want. then we headed to a café where i saw ulquiorra and orihome. also ichigo and rukia and chad and uryu and kon.

"happy birthday" i was so happy i smiled and tears went out of my eyes kon jumped on me " dont cry one-san" i lauphed and pated his head" how many times did i tell you kon . she's mine so stop jumping on her breast" said grimmjow while throwing kon all the way to rukia. i run to ichigo and he gives me a tight hug."happy birthday al" he said while pating my head . " thanks ichi-nii" then orihime hugs me and rukia does the same. then i go to ulquiorra and he smiles to me a bright smile and open his arms wide " come here" i give him a hug " happy birthday alice" and chad and uryu hug me as well . then grimmjow comes and putes his arm around me. "wait how come there are no costumers in this café"" we rented it to celebrate your birthday".

" ohh thank you guys". then grimmjow brings a huge cake and everyone starts singing . i was smiling brightly just like an idiot but i was so happy. we ate our cakes and talked " hey orihime"

" yes alice " " how old is the baby now" oh did i forget to tell you . oops orihime and ulquiorra are married and orihime is pregnant" its 16 weeks as in 4 months"" oh cool what will you name him" "we will name her. ..." she looks at ulquiorra and says " alice"

"whaat she will have the same name as me" " yeah we think you're really cool and nice and have a perfect personality and we want her to be like you" "ohhhh thats so sweet"

then they start giving me presents and grimmjow didnt give me one " grimmjow your gift.." he sat down on one knee and puted his hand in pocket the other hand reaching for mine." alice. i loved you more than anything in this world and these past 3 years are a prove of how true my feelings are for you so. alice stewart .... would you marry me?" then he brings out a box and opens it to reveal a dimond ring i was so happy " yes grimmjow jeagerjackes i would love to marry you. and i love you too" and with that he putes the ring on my finger and everyone starts wiseling and congratulation. then me and grimmjow seal the evening with a sweet soft kiss.