grimmjow

after the wedding . grimmjow was no where to be found at first i didnt realise it since i wqs busy with ulquiorra but i started looking for him but i couldnt find him. his room was empty . i got sad and thought that it was my fault but what can i do . i love ulquiorra and i would sacrifice myself for him . but grimmjow is like my close friend even nel suffered knowing that he's gone. she cried all night. it was painful for all of us especially the arrancar girls since they all loved him . even ulquiorra was affected. it may not seemike it but they are important to eachother.

i tried to track grimmjow but he's not in hueco mundo nor las noches.

4 months later:

i was in my room when i felt my stomach flip . its been doing this nonstop lately. i rushed to the bathroom and started throwing upi felt my hair out of my face and someone pat my back it was ulquiorra. after my stomach has been complitly emptied i went to clean my teath to get rid of that awful taste. i turned to ulquiorra who had worry all over his face . i smiled "ulquiorra can u get out of the bathroom please im planning to find out whats wrong with me and so i need the bathroom " he nods and gets out. i put my hands on my stomachand my aura changed into a yellow mustard color. suddenly it hit me. i cant bieleve this. i opened the a container and used the device to make sure . my eyes widen and i rush out to ulquiorra. he was about to speak when i cut him off "ulquiorra.... i'm pregnant" his eyes widen but then go back to normal "are you sure?" i hug him but he falls to the ground with me on top " 100%sure" he smiles " i can tell u want to give birth to it " i nod happily . he kisses me "then lets have it " i smile so big .

ulquiorra left and i was sitting in my room . i wish grimmjow was here so i'd tell him . i dont how he would feel. .... grimmjow wherever you are please come back .

suddenly ulquiorra walks in " im sending you to the human world. dont worry ill come with you. you have to take it easy so we will stay at the house  g ....grimmjow bought for you" i nod "what about my position as lord" "aizen is willing to take that position till u feel ready to rule again " i smile at him and hug him " thank you ulquiorra "i kiss him while our rings shine in unison

---------------------------------------------------

ok hey ppl of the internet . i know the chapter is short but i made it to clear that the story is not over yet. xD make sure to tell me what you think . byebye minna