just a dream

i yawn "so it was all just a dream. ha i knew grimmjow would never propose to me or ulquiorra marry orihime" i walk out of my room ready to go to the bathroom when i bump into someone "ugh watch where you are grimmjow " i look up to find the unemtional face of ulquiorra "hey ulquiorra" "hello"" what hour is it ?" '' 3oclock ..." "shit i slept too much " suddenly it hit me " oh my goood i need to pee. out of the wayyy" and i start running i enter the bathroom and close it leaving a ulquiorra outside . i wash my face and brush my teath and hair and put it in a pony tail. i go out and saw ulquiorra still waiting outside "umm can i help you" i ask him. "yeah. what does it mean when someone says i love you" "hmm it means he feals new feelings around you their heart beats faster and they blush alot around you also... they enjoy your company " i explain and go to my room letting my hair fly behind my back . i change into black shorts a rise against t shirt and my red converse  . i head downstaires. i say hi and jump on the couch between ichigo and grimmjow while ulquiorra sits on a chair .

"so where is orihime " grimmjow and ichigo lauph. " she told ulquiorra that she loved him and him knowing how honest he is . he said no"explained ichigo. i lauph abit "so ulquiorra do you have a girl in mind ?"i grin big " yeah i do " me ichigo and grimmjow were shocked" what about you and grimmjow ""we do they both say""is everyone in love here" they all blush "so ichigo let me guess rukia or orihime or tatsuki" "none of them" "oh ok what about you and ulquiorra " "i dont love i just think about girls that would be hot " "hmm ulquiorra?" "not gonna tell" "okay . well im gonna go get myself breakfast " i get the key when i see ichigo stand up "ill walk you " i smile and we walk out .

" so ichigo we gonna take the motorcycle . you ready?" he looked shocked "you can drive ?" "yeah "i say while patting the motorcycle "we get on it and he wraps his hands around my waist i look back at him and see he was triying to hide the blush " hahaha you look cute " i smile warmly he was surprise then he smirks " thanks al" i nod and start driving

"so ichigo ... who's the girl you like "

i feel his grab harden "umm if you dont want to you dont need to anwser.." we arrive at our destination and we get off the motorcycle and i look at him he looks down "you're gonna hate me " "hahaha no ichigo i will never hate you" he looks up at me and smirks " its you " i was pretty surprised " umm i dont know what to say " "say you'll go out with me " he says helding my hand  my eyes soften " i want to " he holds me tightly and i wrap my hands around his neck . and we go get breakfast but its 4:15 so i get out drinking an avocado juice while ichigo drinks orange juice. i lauph a bit wich caupht him off gard "whats funny?" "my juice is green like my eyes while yours is orange just like your hair " he thought about it a bit then he lauphed . we went back home and grimmjow and ulquiorra were surprised

"why are you holding hands?" they say screaming ichigo smirks " because she is mine now "

oh god.....