someone is back

for the next weeks . nel got over grimmjow and came back to her normal self . grimmjow is sleeping with countless girls. and ulquiorra has been out on more missions. i go to the cafeteria and pick up my food then sit infront of grimmjow " yoo grimmjow " he smirks " hey lord" we start chatting suddenly a girl comes next to me and glares at me . i look at her with a bored expression " what do you want " i say " that seat. im suppost to be with grimmjow " . grimmjow looks at her " well i'm with hikari now so go away." " no way in hell " i stand up " listen right now im with grimmjow. so either you take your used vigina,your sluty ass and your A boobs away from us . or you'll get your ass handed to you " i said to her and grimmjow lauphed. she tried to kick me but took her by the hair and dragged her and throw her to a wall " you fucking bitch..." grimmjow gets next to me " oi woman shut up and have some respect for the lord " . she started shaking and crying . i just looked at her bored " whatever" i go to my room and lay on my bed then the door opened " hey . wanna gi train " says grimmjow i got fired up " yep "

some minutes later

" what you're already tired im just warming up" i look at grimmjow panting. then he falls to the ground. i walk over to him and poke him " hmm he's not moving . guess he fainted . poor him " i put his arm around my shoulder and drag him to the hospital " fix him " i say to the woman there she smiled " i can finally get my hands on a hottie such a grimmjow " i roll my eyes " pethetic " i say " not all of us gets hotties like ulquiorra and grimmjow. hell you're even friends with nnoitra and stark " i shrug my shoulders " ill come back to pick him up after 30 minutes "

" aren't you very skilled at healing why dont you heal him !" i sigh " if i do then those girls will hate me " i say to ulquiorra who was hugging me so i dont get close to his lap " why dont you let me sit on your lap " he lauphed " cause i dont want you to make me look like a wild animal in the middle of the day" i lauphed at him.suddenly i feel a high spirtual pressure " aizen " i say .

i ran to hueco mondo and i see the same brown hair same brown eyes same smirk same handsome face " aizenn" i go and hug him. he huggs me back " i missed you hikari " my eyes start tearing  " i missed you too " he kisses me on the forehead" im back my princess" . ulquiorra sonitos here " hello lord aizen " he bows . aizen lauphs " im not a lord anymore ulquiorra " . " i also know hikari is the lord now and that she is dating you ulquiorra " he says " yes and i love her " ulquiorra says pulling me close to him aizen smirks " take care of my princess " he says while patting my head " she s my first prioraty " ulquiorra says. " you know aizen you should stop pattibg my head like im younger than you we are the same age " he smirks