my beautiful alice

"uhhhhhh" i can barely catch my breath " push haruhi push . You can do this i know you can " i pushed one last time until i knew she was finally out ..... Out to this world my beautiful baby girl . Ulquiorra handed her to me and i smiled and kissed her forehead suddenly aizen comes in "where is she?" he says i lauph " right here" i say showing him my daughter he helled her smiling " hello beautiful child " i smiled "whats her name ?" he asked " alice. Alice cifer" i said glancing at ulquiorra then back at aizen he smiled and kissed her " i cant wait to start seing you grow up "

15 years later

I heared a knock on the door " come in" the door opens showing a beautiful young girl with long black hair and bangs to her eyes ,icy blue eyes  and a beautiful perfect skin i smiled " hello alice" she smiled a pearly white smile "hello mom , how are you today?" i love how she comes everyday to ask me that " im great and you ?" she gave a closed eye smile " so am . I'll go see dad then come to help " i noded " dont forget breakfast" she stopped qnd scrached the back of her neck " i totally forgot " i lauphed at her then she went out and i smiled to myself . Her eyes always reminded me of grimmjow . I dont know what happened to him . How would he feel when he finds out that i gave birth to a girl and named her alice. I smiled to myself.

Alice pov

I walked down the hall ways to where dad is . I gentely knock on his door and wait for a response " come in ,alice" i smiled and went in " hello dad. How is today going?" he looked at me even though he doesnt smile i can feel it " very well . Yours as well i hope" i nod smiling " how about you go eat breakfast you just woke up right?" i smile and nod again " see you later dad " then i go to the cafeteria my black hair brushing against my light blue dress that was around 3 inches above my knees . I reached there and i got my hot chocolate and cake and started eating suddenly i feel a heavy aura i shot up happily "he's here" i run to the gates and waited hoping i was right....... Nothing i frowened i guess i was wrong i turned around going back when i feel someone hugging me my eyes shot open and i smiled " aizen-sama " he lauphed . He was soo beautiful i loved aizen-sama so much" hahaha dont call me aizen sama " he lauphed i looked at him " then what should i call you "aizen " he say while puting his fingers under my jaw tilting it up so i can look clearly at himi smile " hai " suddenly my stomach makes hungry soundes i blushed from embarassement and he lauphed " hungry as always. Lets get you something to eat"