grimmjow's first girl

we entered the restaurant and we sat next to the window suddenly i look out and see orihime and ulquiorra so i invited them to join us and i sat next to alice to let the love birds sit next to each other . after they entered they sat and orihime's eyes widened and said"grimmjow is that really a girl next to you?" alice raised an eyebrow and said "i'm just going to point out the obvious I am A girl"

orihime realised what she had said

"i'm sorry it's just you are the first girl grimmjow ever hang out with"

alice's POV

i was surprised after what orihime said and i looked at grimmjow who was blushing so i smirked and point my finger at him" haha you are blushing" he turned his face away hiding his blush and says "am not" i slowly put my head on his shoulder and say " i'm proud to be mr blue eyes first girl " he looked at me ,smiled and put his hand on my waist .

orihime smiled at us and hugged ulquiorra who hugged her back

after saying goodbye to orihime and ulquiorra ,i was walking with grimmjow and suddenly i stopped ,he looked at me and said "what's wrong alice " i didn't look at him i was looking at the ground and said "grimmjow... i'm sorry i was a bitch to you when we first met i will try to be nicer ..." i was interrupted by his hug and he wispered in my ear "i love your attitute" i giggled and hugged him back . when we pulled off i run to the morcycles and scream "race you home " he run to his and said "you're on... and by the way if i win i get a kiss on the lips if you win i'll make your motorcycle any color and desine you want " i smirked and said "ready to loose"

and we went as fast as we could ,luckily i arrived there first .

i smirked at him and said" my motorcycle i want it red and black with white skulls " he grined and got close to me ,very close i can feel his breath"sure i will start making it tomorow" i smiled putting my hands around his neck and kissing very passionly and he kissed back . when broke the kiss we smirked at eachother and i helped him putting the motorcycles in the garage and we finished he grined at me i raised an eyebrow at him but suddenly i was held in his arms and i couldn't help but blush"w-what are you doing grimmjow "i said he looked at me and said "i can see how tired you are so i'm gonna take you to your bed"