Namjoon - I can't live without you.

Start from the beginning

"Why did I sit here?" I asked myself, shaking my head with a sad smile. "I guess it's out of habit."

"Hi." I looked up and saw the handsome man with his dimples once again.

"Hey." I smiled back, trying to hide my thumping heart beats.

"Can I sit here?" he asked, motioning towards the empty seat infront of me. "Or... do you have company?"

"No!" I answered abit too quickly, making him chuckle. "I mean, I have no company today so uh... yeah. The seat is free." I smiled awkwardly but he just took his seat across mine and smiled at me dearly.

"Such a cold weather huh? Are you okay with such clothes?" he asked and I looked at myself, checking what have I worn for him to notice and ask. I wore my red chuck taylors, black leggings topped with a short denim shorts. I white shirt that says 'I don't give a sht' and a red vest.

"Oh well, it's not that cold yet, and I've always wanted to wear this shirt wherever I go. It's like my life's motto." I shrugged smiling.

"I know one person who loves saying that line." He chuckled. "I think you guys will get along."

"I sure think we'll do." I smiled back, unconsciously swaying my feet below the table like a kid as I couldn't contain my giddiness by just sitting down.

"But before you guys get along, we should get a long first, don't you think?" he asked and I shook my head slowly with a shy smile.

"My name's Kim Namjoon by the way." He held out his hand and I gladly accepted it, feeling his slender fingers wrap around mine.

"I'm Lee Min Yeon."

Who would have thought that this place where everything started, where a simple hi and hello that led to a beautiful love story would end in just a blink of an eye at the very same place.

"Happy Anniversary, Jagi!" I ran up to him and hugged him from behind as he sat down on our usual spot.

"You can't hug me in public, Minnie yah. People might see." He said, breaking free from my embrace.

"Ah. M.mian. I didn't mean to..."

Ever since he debuted, things got complicated as we needed to hide and keep our relationship hidden, but I was fine. He was there and he still loved me and I love him as hell as well so we've survived a year together despite the hardships.

"Well, anyways." I shrugged it off and sat on the opposite seat, in front of his. "Here. Take this." I smiled but he just looked at me with glossy eyes, never moving from his place.

"Go on, you can take it." I smiled but he just shook his head and bowed down.

"I can't take it anymore." He said in a whisper.

"Y..you don't like the gift? Why don't you give it a chance? I'm sure you'll like it-"

"Let's break up, Min Yeon."

Everything around me just stopped and I heard something inside me shattering into pieces.

"W.what? Namjoon-"

"It's so hard. Don't you know how stressful it is to think about you and your safety and the company and the fandom finding out? If they find out that we're dating then-"

"Then your career might fall." I finished his statement for him.

"I'm sorry. I never thought I was a hindrance to your dream."