Chapter 34: The Zoomans Arrive

You were about to go to Stevens house when you saw that somehow the human zoo was here. You went inside Stevens house. "Hey guys? Since when is the human zoo here?" You asked. "The human zoo?" Steven asked. You all went back outside. "Woah" They all said.

You were now at Stevens communicator. "Stevan! Greetings!"
"J-10! Y-6! How'd you get your space station all the way here?" Steven asked. "We took the Zoos ship and made it a crew ship!" Y-6 said. "Oh hey J-10, Y-6 I haven't seen y'all since the choosening" Greg said. "You mean since you didn't Chooden us? Don't you have some sounds to listen to when you're weald convenience!" (I didn't understand him). "Yes I do" Greg said and walked away. "Now that he's gone, we'd love it if you came by for a visit" Y-6 said. "Sure thing, is it okay if amethyst and (g/t) come by to say hi to the famethist and the other (g/t) that didn't join the school?" Steven asked. "As long they're not Gareg they're welcome" Y-6 said.

You were now inside the human zoo. The containment area was now different. Decorated with light and stuff. "Stevan! Welcome to our cruise" Y-6 said. "Y-6! It's so different here" Steven said. "Humans have control of the ship now. While the Amethysts laze about like delinquents all day. Did I say that right Holly Blue?" Y-6 asked Holly. Holly Blue was just yelling at an Amethyst. "Stop relaxing and get back to your posts! How can you stand this total lack of order!" She yelled. "Chill out Holly Blue you know you want to" An Amethyst said and put a flower crown on her head. "I give up. No one answers to me and I answer to no one. I'd give anything for an order from the diamonds but all they talk about tis Steven, Steven, Steven, STEVEN!" Holly Blue yelled when she saw Steven. "Hi Holly!" Steven said. Holly Blue saluted to him and walked away awkwardly. "Bye Holly" Steven said again. You saw some (g/t)s having fun and decided to go talk to them. They stopped to look at you. "Hello" You said. They looked at you weirdly. A (g/t) with her gem on her cheek walked towards you. Yup it's the first (g/t) you saw right after you emerged. She looked at you angrily. You sweated a little. She than laughed and hugged you. The other (g/t)s hugged you as well.

You were all talking about what're your plans for era 3. "I think it's geat that the diamonds don't rule the universe anymore right?" A (g/t) asked. You all nodded. "So 6XT (that's you) how are the others at the school or whatever is it called?" 6XK asked. "Oh they're brilliant! They already know how to grow 10 different types of plants and now we're just working on the technique" You said. "And what're you teaching them again?" 6XV asked. "How to grow plants. Here on Earth I discovered that all (g/t) can grow plants ,so over the years I've been living on earth I've learned how to do it perfectly and now I'm teaching the others" You explained. "Hey can you show us?" 6XK asked. "Yeah sure" You said. "What color?" You asked. "Pink!" They all said. "You grew a flower crown out of hibiscuses (these 🌺) For 6XK and put it on her head. " Woah cool" She said. Just than all of the other (g/t) wanted one. Once you were finished all of the (g/t)s hugged you. You were really happy. 6XK wanted you to teach her. You explained the basics to her. "You just need to concentrate, just sit down in front of a flower, close your eyes and concentrate". She did just that. " Imagine the flower to grow" You said. She opened her eyes. The flower didn't change at all. 6XK fell backward and groaned. "Hey it's Okay you'll get the hang of it. It took me a while before I was able to control it up to this point" You said and stood up. "And hey if you want you could join us in Little Homeschool if you want to learn more". " Yeah I think I'll do that" She said. "Wait you actually want to learn at Little Homeschool?" You asked. "Yeah! It would be great!" She said. "Alright well if you'll be ready to leave just tell me" You said.

A few hours later

It was almost night and the Zoomans told you that they have to leave. You and 6XK said your goodbyes to the (g/t)s and left the ship.

You and 6XK warped in The Galaxy warp at Stevens house. Steven and Amethyst were just now leaving. "Oh (g/t)! And another (g/t)?" Steven said. "Oh yeah 6XK here said that she wanted to join us at little homeschool. She could live with the other (g/t) as well" You said. "Great! A new student! I'll sign you up Tomorrow alright?" Steven said. "Sure!" 6XK said. "Let's go 6XK! I'll tell the other (g/t)s that you're here and you could live with them" You said. "Great!I can't wait for classes!" She said. You showed her the house of the other (g/t)s. She Imidietly went inside to greet the others. They wanted to convince you to stay but you said you still had some stuff to do. And what was that? Visit Jasper, otherwise she would go nuts.

You sat with Jasper under the blanket as always. You told her about the other (g/t)s in the human zoo ,and how 6XK is now your new student. She just sat there listening to you. You cuddled up together and watched the stars.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n- THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!
Have a great day.
Bye:3